Dreams

Wake up early in the morning and prepare your weapons.

Style your fits and head for work.

We go out to kill or steal our just complete a task.

Some would see the way we live and think we are fucking insane and just very successful criminals. And there is greener grass on the other side. The side of being pure.

Well we like the grass we have because where we came from there wasn't any.

So we fight for what a were given. So whoever treads on our lands won't last long.

Words of Jimin

Jimin places the journal he wrote in on the side of the bed on top of the table.

Tae and Jungkook seem to be spending time elsewhere which leaves Jimin time to himself.

He turns on the TV to watch the random games how playing on the screen when he hears a faint knock on the door.

"Come in!" Jimin screams.

Jin walks in in his fluffy onesie and situates himself next to Jimin in the bed.

"Whatcha watchin?"

"Wheel of Fortune it seems."

Jin hums in understandment.

"You wanna go out?" Jin asks subtly

"And do what?" Jimin asks in intrigue.

"We are the two baddest bitches in this group. Do we really need to plan a day out?"

"Bitch you right."

The both got dressed and headed for downtown where they hit up all the couture shops they could.
They stopped at a small bakery for a snack.

As they waited for their cakes to come they sat in a small outside area which had beautiful flowers and vineyards growing around the fences of the bakery sitting area.

Jin stared off into the distance as a small breeze eversoslightly brushed his bang.

"Jin. May I ask you a question?" Jimin started gaining the attention of the elder.

"Yes."

"How do you deal with it all? Are you truly content or isn't there more you want?" Jimin asked Leaning in closer to show he was truly interested.

"Of course there is more that I want in life. But this is all a lot. I simply trust the process. Namjoon has done so much for me and he has given me a life to live that I honestly enjoy. Yes it's hard work and sometimes I do want to take a break. But for you guys I would fight the world." Jin finishes with a cheeky smile.

"Ya know I have a dream." Jimin chimes.

"Oh really?"

"I've always enjoyed dancing. I enjoyed performing. Although it was always half way naked on a pole with a man of wretched breath on me. I enjoyed it. I took it seriously." Jimin explains.

"Wow." Jin says in enthusiasm.

"I want to dance again. Legitimately. I want to hone my craft the right way."

"I would love that for you." Jin says taking a sip of tea that rested on the table.

"Don't you have a dream? I mean I can only imagine being Namjoons secretary is all you want to do." Jimin asks following suit and also drinking tea.

"I wanted to be an Actor. I believe my beautiful face belongs on a screen somewhere. I want to be seen worldwide and loved by everyone."

Jimin chuckles "Sounds perfect for you."

"When the good fight is done. Let's go follow our dreams." Jin says holding out his hand.

Jimin reaches for it and shakes it in agreement. "Lets"

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°

Yoongi's fingers glide across the black and white keys gently as he walks by the black large instrument.

He musters the courage to lay weight on a note. The piano releasing a sharp C through the silent air brings a shiver down his spine.

How he got to this room in the house no one usually touched he didn't know but once he saw his first love he couldn't help to check up on her and see how she was doing.

She was a consistent thing in Yoongi's life and he could never get rid of her.

He heard her everywhere.

In the sound of to knives clanking together.

Or the steady beat of his new lovers heart.

Or the beautiful laugh his son would bear.

She would never leave him.

But when she was in this form of a timeless instrument. That's when he could truly appreciate her.

She was Music.

His fingers effortlessly pressed the keys as if it was a love language of touch and he knew every spot.

Yoongis body would become one with the sound as it seemed he was floating  in air.

This was his poetry.
This was his song.

His fingers slowly came to the ending as he placed his finger on the last note as if sealing a love letter in a envelope.

He let his hands rest back on his lap and took a sigh.

That felt nice.