AlleyWays

The next day came shortly for the taboo twins. After some well-deserved sleep, the smell of breakfast filled the air. Which woke Taehyung up first. He saw that Jimin was still sleeping so he decided to leave him alone.

He followed the smell all the way down the stairs. There stood Jin over the stove in a robe flipping pancakes. Without even looking Jin greeted him.

"Goodmorning TaeTae. How was your rest?" Jin said focusing on the food he was cooking.

"It was great I haven't had good rest like that in years," Tae said happily taking a seat at the large dining table.

" Goodmorning Yoongi. No need to creep around Taehyung isn't going to hurt you or anything." Jin said in a calm voice.

The thing was Taehyung didn't even see or recognized that there was another person in the room. But soon enough a small male that resembled a porcelain doll came walking in out of thin air. Well, not thin air he was in a shadow of the room you wouldn't have recognized unless you actually looked.

" I was not sneaking around. I was just standing" The bright blond explained. "I was just coming to get some juice." 

His voice was deeper than expected.

" Hi, I'm Taehyung." Tae mustered the courage to say as he watches Yoongi take his seat at the dining room table.

" Hey. I'm Yoongi" He said nonchalantly drinking his poured juice.

"Soobin hasn't woken up yet?" Jin asked cracking eggs into a bowl.

"Soobin?" Tae asked confused.

"My son" Yoongi chuckled.

Right when he was about to explain he heard cries from down the hall. " That's him let me get him real quick."

Yoongi came with a chubby checked baby in his hands. The baby didn't look like him at all but with the baby in his hands, he looked happier.

"Say hi Soobin," Yoongi said in a cuter voice making the baby look like he was waving.

" So who is the mother?" Taehyung asked in curiosity.

"He doesn't have one he has another dad though. My boyfriend. Jung Hoseok" Yoongi answered with a genuine smile.

"Where is he?"

" In a psychiatric prison. And you guys are going to help get him out soon." He said with a closed mouth smile as if he was saying to stop asking questions.

"Yes, Yoongi and Hoseok. The ultimate Joker and Harley Quinn of all time." Jin said with a sigh. "Their story started not too long ago."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi already worked for Namjoon in his Gang. He was an insignificant player in the game as people thought. Yoongi lived in shadows and his talent...... 

Well to put it simple Yoongi is a thief. A good one. He isn't just any petty thief that takes thousands of dollars from a bank or takes a grandmother's purse. No that's for rookies that need a quick fix. Yoongi steals information. Like governmental type things right under the president's nose. And no he doesn't do the acting skits or work his way up to some hierarchy chain. He just walks in and takes what he wants. How he does it no one will know exactly. He has never been caught on a camera. He is as nimble as a literal cat. He has never failed a mission and he serves right of being an actual ghost.

And this gives him the skill to steal anything even a life.

One day Yoongi was roaming the alleyways after a mission he had completed. This was something he did habitually because he hated going home to his lonely one-room apartment. When he heard a soft cry from the side of a trashcan.