Way Back

Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi rushed to Hobi's hide out prepared for anything to happen. But once they walked into the building they were met with many bloody bodies splayed out across the floor all types of sporadically.

Yoongi took a good look at one of the bodies. There was a black wing tattooed on hid neck.

"The Fallen Angelz found this place for sure." Yoongi says in a scowl.

Just when the group was about to proceed further they heard the familiar laugh of Hoseok and the the three stooges bickering fallowing right behind.

"I won. Jimin you suck I got 8 bodies while you only got 4. Such a loser." Jungkook teased.

"Shut Up. My controller was definitely jammed."

"If it makes you feel better I got 5.  And we should celebrate each other's victories because one person's victory is everyone's victory ."  Taehyung says trying to soothe both of his lovers competitiveness, perfectly laced with his cheeky boxy smile.

"Oh hey babe." Hobi says walking over dead bodies to get closer. "So, A whole bunch of Fallen Angelz lackeys found my little hide away and we had to kill them all." He says nonchalantly fixing a stray hair on Yoongi's head. "You look good today, even though I can tell you have been sleep all day."

Hobi then takes a look at the odd man out of the bunch who is staring at him in pure fear.

"Who's this guy?" Hobi asks.

"This is my manager of the tech department. He gave away important military grade technology and weaponry prototypes to the leader of Fallen Angelz thinking he was doing the business a favor to protect it from Ghost." Namjoon explains.

"Well isn't that retarded." Jungkook says as he aims his handgun at the man.

"WHAT IS IT WITH EVERYONE WANTING TO SHOOT ME" Seojoon says in defense while hiding behind Namjoon.

"I mean think about it. Do you really deserve to live right now. You are literally standing amongst the most powerful serial killers you could ever come across an you wonder why we wouldn't want to kill you?" Jin says with slight sass.

"Wait. I know who you two are" Seojoon points to Jimin and Taehyung. "Your the taboo twins."

"Awww yes. You have met us before probably we are kinda known to get around" Jimin says with a giggle.

"and you're  Jung Hoseok." He says pointing at Hobi in terror.

"In the flesh. Keep looking at me like that and I might just cut yours" He said with a smirk.

"I dont want to question the Boss Man but why is he still alive?" Jimin asks while putting his hands on his hips.

"Besides Jin and you guys he has just as much knowledge on the company. Just didn't have the common sense that maybe his CEO has shit undercontrol." Namjoon explains with a scowl.

"Well not anymore. They found one our hideouts and if these sons of bitches were smart they have atleast successfully planted a bug here." Yoongi buts in.

"That means they are one step closer to finding us." Jimin says shifting his feet in anxiousness.

"What do they want from us anyway?" Taehyung asks.

"Namjoon's father has built one of the largest corporations to have ever exist in this country. Plus he has one of the largest and most secretive gangs in this country and is leaving it all to his son. If you take down the big guy you get all the loot. Namjoon is what they want. They want Ghost's head on a stick." Yoongi says picking off a small device he finds on the wall. "And they're coming for it soon."

Just when Namjoon was about to say something his phone rings.

He looks at it to find its a blocked number so he puts it on speaker phone.

"Hey there."

"Who is this."

"Its me. Ol' pal BamBam."

"Pal?" Jin asks in question.

"What you didn't tell them Joonie? Yea we go wayyy back. But that's another story for another time."

"What do you want? Why did you need that weaponry."

"Now if I told you all my plans that would defeat the purpose now wouldn't it. And now that I actually have the weaponry I can carry about my mission successfully. Tell Mr.SeoJoon I appreciate his cooperation."

"So your telling me that you're best interest was not in the Kim Corporation?" SeoJoon says in awe.

"No you fucking retard. If I were them you wouldn't be alive right now." BamBam spoke through the phone.

"THATS WHAT I'M SAYING " Yoongi yells throwing his hands in the air out of retreat.

"Listen. Just know we are coming for ya and I'm taking everything from you. I'm not leaving anything unscathed. I'll make sure that you suffer and I will take over everything. Little by little I'm getting closer to you. Ghost." And with that BamBam hung up the phone.

"So you gonna tell me what's going on or...." Jin asks with a serious face. "What does he mean yall go way back?"