In Family We Will Trust

Many thoughts ran through Jungkook's head that night. He was in complete turmoil and anger. He thought of all his family had did to them and just wished he could change reality even for an hour.

Jungkook sat in his room alone in the dark. Scenarios of the past playing over and over in his head. For the first time Jungkook felt small. Not in the "kookie" sense but small as in insignificant.

He silently cried to himself as he remembers all the harsh words and touches that are burned into his memory as if they were brands.

His thoughts were interrupted by soft tapping at the door.

"Hey baby its us.....can we come in?" Tae asked in a soft tone.

They then took the silence as a yes and slowly crept in the bed where Jungkook was.

Tae and Jimin then surended the hurt man with thier love. Small kisses were placed where cheeks were.

This made jungkook think.

Thier touches and words never hurt.
Tae and Jimin would never hurt him and he sees that now.

Those people were never his family.

"We know you must be hurting. But we understand that hurting. We too were products of sextrafficking and we both were lost from our families. But we got eachother now. And we wont let you go." Jimin says reassuringly as he wipes whats left of the tears off of Jungkooks face.

Tae hums in agreement.

The olders lay on jungkooks chest as they all three fall asleep for the night.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●
Meanwhile....

Hoseok and Yoongi went for a ride with Hobi's new plau toys.

They rode deep into the woods untill they stopped in front of a abandoned building. It looked like a large cinderblock. There were no windows or decorations just a door.

"Okay babe you ready" Yoongi says knowing his lover hasnt had this type of fun in a little bit.

"Ready as ill ever be!" Hobi says with a smile on his face.

They both hop out the can to open the back and find the five brothers chained up with ducktape around their mouths.

"Welcome to HOBI'S Playhouse i hope you enjoy your stay.

They brung in the blys opening up to the secret place where they will reside.

Once you walk insode it looks as if a circus threw up in there. There are all types of poppy colors and you could tell there was a specific theme to this building.

Poker on drugs at a carnival.

One by one they brothers were placed in specific areas of the building. They were separated into specific rooms.

There is a spectator room where Yoongi and Hoseok can see everything .

A loud screechy sound can be heard through the intercoms "hello helloo *pat pat pat* id this thing on? Okay i think it is." Hobi started. "Welcome new guest to the best place in the world to die. Today we have very special contestsnts that will be participating in such events. This is also the fist time we will be going live via the Dark Internet. Currently we have reached up to 2 million view which is a really great turn out. Please viewers all donations are open and welcomed at this moment." Hobi introduces.

Yoongi sits back just to watch the show. He has always found hobi so attractive when he is in his zone. He is such a people person.

"Now lets discuss the rules for tonight. Everything here is a gamble. You can only win to lose or Lose to win. And if you Lose to win that means you won which means you lose. So its a lose lose situation either way but what the heck you can try!"

"We are having five rounds tonight. Each round is a different game. Its simple answer the questions correctly you die a more painless death. Answer wrong and you have a mote hurtful death. Now if you are able to answer the questions correctly you are then put into the hands of the viewers who will put out a vote of what method to use. Here are the options.

1. An injection that will cause you to have a seizure to death.

2. dark chamber with a whip master

3.Buried Alive with camera inside for those who would like to spectate.

Now that we have that started. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!" A loud cowbell rang and Hobis famous laughter was heard.

The first brother was tied up by the torso and was dangling over a pool of water. He was silent as he stared at the water. Tears were dried on bis face.

"Hello sir.  Today we are gonna play a game called Static Flow. You answer the question right you stay up there on that rope. You get it wrong snip snip and down you go to a staticky wet death okay? Okay great."

Question number 1

What pet was Jungkook referred to?

"We used to call him a pet dog."

Correct.

Question Number 2

"What Jungkooks favorite dog?"

"Umm uhh......pomeranian?"

Incorrect he hates dogs because he was referred to.as one all his life goodbye.

The man fell into the water being electricuted endlessly as he also drowned. The water turned into red bubbles.

Hoseok went on to the next contestant.

"Alright young sir it is now your turn. Today we are gonna play Oh how the Tables have turned. As you can see you are strapped to a turning table and across the room is a very skilled professional with knives non other that my hunk of a boyfriend Min Suga! Now are you ready for your special question?"

The brother began to scream crying for help.

"Perfect. Now since you were begind the camera of the video you should know exactly what happened Mr.Director. Your question is... What were the exact words that baby Jungkook said throughout thag video every word wrong equals a knofe thrown at you mmk sweetheart."

The table begins to spin at a rapid place.

Screams are heard.

"Tsk tsk even though there was screaming envolved i said words. Begin."

Yoongi through the knoves with precision. With ever scream a knige was thrown at a limb. Untill it was finally thrown at hks neck and the screams were gone.

There was just a spinning corpse.

"This is becomimg no fun none of you are even trying" Hobi pouts. "Welp ya know what i have a family to get back home sooo due to the viewers sticking around this far the last two brothers will be taking the winning penalties. Come my lover lets get dinner."

Yoongi stares at the camera that Hobi can see him through with a slight smirk.

"I would love nothing more darling." he retrives the knife stuck in his victims knife and examines the red stained metal."I keep this one as a souvenir"