Me Too

*smut*

Jimin stared into the mirror. Turned around to examine his back.

It's been a couple of weeks since that mission they did to kill their pimp. But now he has this scar that goes across his back and its reminded him of his past. The past that just doesn't seem to go away.

"Babe come to bed" Jungkook says with eyes barely open and bed head."Where are your clothes?"

"Oh I just wanted a late night shower is all."

"You want me to join?"

"Um if you want to I dont mind." Jimin says as he starts the shower.

Just then the pitter-patter of another pair of barefoot feet comes walking in and a wild drowsy Taehyung appears.

"The bed was cold. Why are you guys not in bed. Where are your clothes?" Tae asks in curiosity and dried drool on his lip.

"Wanna hop in the shower with us?" Jimin asks calmly.

Tae nods his head yes and a pair of hands help him take off his shirt.

The three of them sit in the steaming shower in silence. Enjoying the warmth.

"M'sorry" Tae says breaking the silence.

"For what?" Jimin asks.

"For that scar on your back. I could've taken it ya know."

"I did it to myself its..."

"Stop always taking licks for me I thought we already had this conversation. I can't take care of myself now Jimin. I can do it. I can protect you too." Tae states firmly.

Taes soft voice was replaced with a stern one.

Jimin got on his knees and crawled in between taes legs as the water ran down his backside. He looked up into Taes eyes.

"Im sorry for doubting you Tae Tae. I just don't like seeing you hurt."

Tae took his hand and ran his fingers through Jimins wet locks as he exposed the boys forehead.

Jimins face was wet with small droplets running down his side burns and a gloss of water shining on his lips. His honey kissed skin barely glowing in the yellow bathroom light. The fog hovering around the three boys and the sound of shallow breaths filled the air.

Jungkook looked at the two and how close they were. He loved seeing his two boyfriends an their closeness. Their ability to be completely vulnerable with each other.

Jimin kissed the insides of Tae thighs as if asking for permission as Tae gave him access.

Jimin locked a thin line up to Taes throbbed length untill he popped it in his mouth.

Taehyung leaned his head back as he felt his lover sucks him dry.

With hooded eyes Tae motioned to Jungkook to come close as Jungkook scoots closer he is grabbed by the back of his head and Taes and Jungkooks lips crash into each other.

Jungkook moans into the kiss as he feels Jimins hands roam on his member too.

Tae can't control the sounds that leaves his mouth as he reaches his peak. Moans mixed with slight hyperventilation fills the roams untill Tae releases into Jimin's mouth followed by a loud sigh.

Jungkook then picks up jimin and places him on his lap and kisses him as Jimin grinds on Jungkooks lower part.

Tae still coming down from his high decides to watch instead. That's untill Jungkook  lies down on the shower seat and tell Tae to take a seat.

Tae does as he is told and takes his rightful seat on jungkooks face and Jimin slowly welcomes Jungkook into his entry.

Moans were heard from all over as Tae and Jimin intertwind their hands as the both received love from their boyfriend.

Jimin busts out of pure bliss and Jungkook soon follows.

They was each other up and head back to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a shorty but I just wanted to try something out.

More of the plot coming soon stay tuned babies.