Bam

All had been quiet throughout the streets as both parties waited for the other to make the first move.

Fallen Angelz still had all the information and weaponry that was given to them. But Namjoon was prepared for anything.

"I don't hink you understand how bad this make me look." Namjoon complains. "The richest man on this continent lost the weapons of the future to gang thugs."

"That shit does sound pretty embarrassing." Yoongi agrees.

The members were currently at work at Namjoons company planted in the middle of Seoul.

"Shut up Yoongi don't you have some papers to read over."

"Do you think I actually come here to work a normal job. I am only here to look like a normal civilian. You have six fucking serial killers roaming through this building. And I bet three of them are fucking in someone's office right now." Yoongi says while picking his nails.

"You guys are the fucking worst." Namjoon says as he gathers his books. "Im going to Jins office before I gather up the rest of the gang. We'll talk over lunch about how we are going to go about getting the weapons later."

°•○●○•°•○●○°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•

Jin sat in his office filing through paperwork as per usual. He was waiting on Namjoon to come get him and right now he is 5 minutes late.

He was looking through he emails when he felt something cold and hard touch the back of his neck.

"Say anything and your dead."

"Bam Bam you can't shoot me. Not here atleast. If you wanted to talk all you had to do was ask." Jin says as he continues to look though his emails.

"Shut up." Bam swings the back of his gun to hit Jin but before he can Jin had caught his hand snatching the gun and pointed it back at him. "Now what the fuck do you want."

"Just came by to pick you up sweetness that's all Bam Bam said taking a seat on Jins desk.

"You are terrible at kidnapping please stick to your day job." Jin answers taking a seat. "Are you gonna give us back the weapons or not. It's not really good for you to start trouble like this truly."

"You know all of this could be over with." Bam Bam says with a chuckle.

"I know you can just give back the shit and you go about your marry way. Whatever plans you have for them is dumb anyways."

"That weaponry is at the top of its line. I'm betting anyone would pay a pretty penny for the shit plus we have all the blueprints and information on it it's simple. Recreate the shuts and blow this bitch into smithereens."

"Your dumb. And who the fuck still says smithereens." Jin says as he packs up his stuff.

"You really undermine my abilities."

"No not at all. You managed to sneak in my office and hide in it for 35 minutes or so. Impressive how you snuck through security and given you were probably looking for more information you came to the right place your off to a good start." He zips up his briefcase.

"Hear my proposition. Leave Namjoon and the Ghosts. Come work for us." Bambam proposes."We want you yo join the FA instead. Add you on as our advisor."

"And what would the Fallen Angelz give me that I don't have here."

"The guns we stole are all apart of a big elaborate plan to take down Namjoons reign. He is too powerful and limits all powers of the freeworld. I know the true Jin is there that wishes to see all these snotty people in this building rot. It's the same people that you worked with before you joined him. It's gotta be miserable."

"How do you know about any of that?"

"You think people didn't know. Your the son of what used to be a large franchise here. Everyone knew." Bam Bam said walking closer and closer. "Everyone knew how much of a lowlife you actually were and we all watched you for amusement. You think anything has changed cause your married to Namjoon now. No bitch. They just see you as a greedy little servant. You're no longer your father's Bitch your another man's Bitch now. Listen we are meeting later on tonight at the dock our leader will be there. "

"I get it now....." Jin comes to realization. "Your jealous."

"What?"

"Your Jealous. Think about it. You grow up with someone developed feelings and even though he killed your dad you can't get over it."

Bam Bam tries to swing at him but misses.

"Shut up you don't know what your talking about. " He swings again and misses.

"And now you are trying to separate us." Jin punches Bam Bam so hard he falls to the ground head ringing. "You had a better shot shooting me dead. Bae we're done here."

Namjoon walks in "Perfect babe. You did a great job."

Jin hands him BamBams gun and he clocks it.

Bam Bam screams as he starts to back away to the wall. "Listen I was only following orders please."

"Bam I was never going to be into you." Namjoon kissed Jin sweetly before aiming the gun at BamBam.

Pow.

Silence.

Not soon after Jimin, Jungook, and Taehyung arrives.

"I never thought Joonie would be one for theatrics." Jungkook says leaning against the door railing.

"Oh shutup. Alright guys let's go. We've been invited to a party at the Dock tonight.