custody

"Knock knock." Mr.Service says knocking on the open door to the office room where Myeona sits in seldom.

Her flowing red dress and ruby jewelry shined from a distance.

"You came" She says a little stunned.

"How can I not. One of the biggest events of the year." He says taking a seat next to her.

"If anyone found out who you were you could be in trouble. You know that right old man." Myeona takes a sip of her wine to keep from having to make contact.

"Im untouchable." He chuckles.

"Yea nothing says untouchable like the president of Korea" She says rolli g her eyes. "And it's like you want to give yourself away......Service...really??" She chuckles.

"Listen I just wanted you to know what I am to you." He says flirtatious.

"If that were true you wouldn't have made me get rid of my baby." She walks off but before she could Service grabbed her hand pulling her into his lap.

"Don't act like it wasn't an easy decision for you. You chucked that baby out faster than I could say I don't want him. Because you didn't want him either."

"Who wants a baby with a man who refuses to leave his wife. There was no reason to keep him. I simply avoided a whole lot of issues for the both of us."

"Do you even know where he is?"

"Hopefully dead. I had someone lay him in some alley or some shit. I don't know." She says getting up to refill her   glass.

"You know... you can ways come back. We can go to the log cabin like old times."

"And what play house while your wife thinks your on a business trip? Make another baby?"

"Get married. I filed for divorce."

"Shut the fuck up. You can't marry a Mafia leader dumb ass. I went to school to become a lawyer so I can get my lackeys out of jail."

"Who said anyone had to know."

"I do. I think people need to know of im going to be your wife. Your actual wife is praised by the people and loved by all why don't I deserve that too."

"Cause your a fucking home wrecking whore who sells stolen goods and people and shit to fucking losers." Yoongi says non chalantly walking in. Hoseok following after.

Myoena quickly pulls out a gun. "Who are you."

"Aht aht aht. Put it down. I wouldn't have to lay you out so quickly. Just here to talk." Yoongi smiles taking a seat. "You can call me Shadow and over here is Sunny."

"What do you want?"

"We want to gift you something."  Hobi says passing Myeona a envelope.

She slowly grabbed it and opened it up. Inside were pictures of a baby boy. Pictures of him playing and eating and being small and cute. The baby looked just like his father.

"What is this?" She asks trying to look confused.

"It's the baby you left in the alley that one night." Yoongi answers with a small chuckle. " You can't tell he looks exactly like his daddy over here President Lee Minhyuk."

"How the fuck you know that?"

"I didn't your reaction secured it for me. " yoongi says throwing another set of documents towards them.

"What is this?" Myeona asks picking them up to read.

"Parental forms saying you relinquish all custody to us off the child and you don't go seeking for him later without our permission." Yoongi explains handing them a pen.

"Sign the papers so we can get out of here." Hoseok says grossing quite bored. "We couldn't just killed you instead but apparently my boyfriend here wants us to do it the nice way. "

Myeona signs the papers with little care. "What do I care what you do with the little shit." She passes the papers back.

"Oh and just to let you know you might as well in the party now." Yoongi days getting up from his seat.

"What do you mean there's dull the auction."

"There is no auction dumbass. Can't you tell this place is haunted."

And just like that the lights turn off gun fire is hard through the air for only a few minutes and when the lights are turned back on. Guards lay on the floor dead.  The two men that Myeona just spoke to are gone. Only thing left from them are the pictures of the child.

"Fuuckk Ghost were here and I dont even know who they were. " Myeona hisses.

She looks at the the pictures still on the table. One of them flipped over with a note on the inside.

"This is probably the dumbest thing you could've done Myeona. Don't touch my shit again
                     ~Love ,Who you wished you were with
Joonie"