Lets Play a Game

The room was dark.

One single dim light hanging from the ominous room lit it just a little for the now concious stranger to see his feet.
The smell of rusted metal reaked the air in the room.

A weird eery chuckle heard echoed across the room. As a pupil dialated grinning Hobi stepped out of the shadows.

"Hey there!" Hobi gave a warm smile. "I hope the restraints arent to tight. I heard barbed wire isn't very kind to the skin."

Hobi circled around the room.

"How about we play a game!" Hobi exclaimed. "See its a game of how much you want to loose. One truth makes you loose a finger. You only get One lie. If you use that One lie you get one major organ punctured. Two lies you loose a family member. Three lies you loose your life."

"Why am I here?" The man whispered scarridly.

As soon as he asked it a needle flew from the shadows and punctured the mans side.

"Nice shot babe!!!" Hobi yells at a dark corner where the needle came from.

A small chuckle was heard from that very same corner.

The stranger was now leaking blood from his side as he whinced from the pain.

"See look at you lying already like you dont knkw why you are here. Now look at you. You lung is damn near about to collapse." Hobi giggled.

"Now who do you work for?"

"Kaji......Kaji enterprise!" The man grunted.

Hobi took a knife an hammed off the mans pinky causeing him to scream.

"Good boy! Now what does he want!"

"I dont know really I dont. He told me to follow the taboo teins and bring them there thats all!"

"Hmmmmmm. We only had one. Babes!"

A call sound was on speaker some one picked up the call. There was a woman's screams heard from the phone.

"You have a beautiful fiance." Hobi said.

"Kookie........" Yoongi said.

All you heard was screams silenced by the sound of the woman's neck breaking.

The stranger is screaming now.

"OKAY FINE FINE!!! HE WANTED SO INTELL ON THE GHOST. THE ONLY PEOPLE WE KNOW IS THE TABOO TWINS. HE WANTED INTELL ON HOW TO TAKE YOU GUYS DOWN SO HE CAN TAKE OF GHOST!"

"And thats the end of the game folks." And with that last line he took the knife in his hand and gracefully slitted the throat of the man. The red blood making and elagant splash against the walls.

Yoongi walks from out the shadows.

"That was great babes." Yoongi said with a smirk.

"Really im a little rusty." Hobi said flattered.

"Come on lets get you cleaned up.