Sung Myeona

The beautiful Sung Myeona. The precious underworld gem of the Fallen Angelz. Her father was a rich Mafia gang leader in the 70s all the way trough the 90s. And her mother was a Russian former politician .A common rival against the Ghosts.

Anything that's happened she has seen it all.

Namjoon and her actually went to the same schools and often knew about eachothers whereabouts growing up given they were to be future competitors.

Sung Myeona was actually once even thought to be betrothed to Namjoon once when they were 16. But Namjoons father disapproved as he didn't want his son to be married to a hoodlum he thought it would be better for his life.

That was the only time they had even considered peace amongst eachother.

Namjoon didn't want to continue the rivalry but it became to much as Fallen Angelz have proven to be nothing but trouble.

Ghosts are there to do what the officials say they can't. The put money where it needs to be placed and kill those who refuse to reform for change for the better.

Fallen Angelz have broken countless rules and have now embedded themselves in higher levels giving ammunition to this battle.

Only issue is they couldn't find Myeona.

Thankfully BamBam decided to show up and pull a stunt.

Everything beyond that point has been set up to destroy them with ease. All they had to do was wait.

The weapons that they stole are only replicas not capable of full potential as the real ones. Although they can do damage its nothing they haven't seen before just new moding. The information that was stolen is also false. Riddled with high classical details that will get you no where. The real stuff never leaves the house. That's why Seojoon was never killed. He was innocent in the whole matter. He was simply trying to protect his family.

Namjoon explained the situation properly to the boys and they had set out on their mission which was to simply gather as much information as they could untill it was time.

Yoongi had been falling Bam Bam for weeks. Attending meetings and searching all primeses he had their whole base memorized by now.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°

One night while watching Bam Bam Yoongi got to listen to a phone call with him and Myeona.

"I've spoken with some of the members that works in the building your clear for entry tomorrow. Don't disappoint me."

"You know I won't. Why do I need to be there anyways."

"We can't seem to figure out what all these papers mean. We must not have retrieved everything. And since we lost Seojoon we don't have anyone else to decipher this shit. Out only best bet is to get in there and see whatelse we are missing. And get someone to get it. You said you know how to take down Namjoon. What better way to get him than to get his husband too. I need you to restrict the papers and bring me back Seokjin. Alive." Myeona says hanging up the phone.

From then on it was just the waiting game.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°

"Alright guys your going to work." Namjoon says busting into the trios room.

Puffy eyes Jimin sits up in his bed confused only to have a suit thrown at him.

"What is it take your kids to work day or something." Tae asks rubbing his eyes.

"Nope we got word we are having a visit from Bam Bam today. Suit up and head to your offices. Keep watch for me will ya." Namjoon says leaving them.

"What the fuck. It's like 6 in the morning." Jungkook says checking his phone.

°•○●○•°•○●°•○●○•°•○●○•°

Jimin was currently getting fucked in front of a window enjoying the
View of the city from so high up when he watched as a black car pulled up and out came q red hair man in a leather jacket.

"FUCK." Jimin says as he see him entering.

"Yea you like that baby?" Jungkook said going in more.

"No...I mean yes but no Bam Bam is here."

"Fuck" jungkook says pulling out and zipping his pants.

Jimin clicks on his ear piece. "The fuckwad is here just ruined a beautiful meeting I was having."

Taehyung and Hoseok were in the lobby when they heard Jimin.

"Heard. Currently have eyes in him he's headed towards the elevator. And Jimin that's disgusting." Hoseok answers.

Hoseok opens his laptop to scan the cameras with Taehyung.

"He's headed to Jins office." Tae says.

"Well im currently in the bathroom so Bam Bam is going to have to wait." Jin says.

"Well hurry the fuck up I want my rounds too tonight." Tae answers back.

Namjoon and Yoongi heard the whole conversation but chose not to contribute. If anything they wanted it to end