Oh Dear ol Hobi

Dear ol Hobi.

He always had an interesting mind. Even as a young child everythong was ro be solved through puzzles, riddles, games and rhymes.

Oh the things he would would do for a good crack in the code. And the best part was winning. You always got the best prize. And boy oh boy Hobi always wanted the prize. So how do you do that?

You always win.

After a while small games became more boring he needed bigger stakes.
Money was expendable. Bets were childs play.

But Life.....

Now we are talking.

How it would be taken can go any way. His life or Yours.

Just know dear ol Hobi is still breathing....

His opponents. Not so much these days.

Now somedays he likes to make extravagant works of art. You could call him the picasso of the anatomy if you will.

Rearranging the body as if he were Doc. Frankenstein himself.

And sometimes his artwork was subtle. Delicate like roses. Such as this new piece of work he has done with good ol friend Jackson Wang.

Taking the corpse to its home and placing clues around the house to make it seem as if Jackson led himself to his own demise.

It was stunning.

It looked as if Mr. Wang died in his sleep after having a long day of activity in his house. No trace of another person for the whole day. Not even his maid.

Thank god it was her off day.

Tomorrow morning Ms.Marina will find her Boss out cold in his bed.

Hobis work here was done.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Sorry its taking me so long to updaye this book. Imma start doing more of it but you know i want to het this craziness foen pact so i can schedule an actual story line but i think i got it now. Yeaaaa.

Anyaays thanks for reading Queens loves ya dearly.