The Island

"So what's the outfit suggestion. I think we should go for a vintage mob look tonight will definitely scare those decrepit birds or whatever the fuck they called." Jimin says slouching on the couch.

"Actually this is a formal event at the dock. This is high class citizens we are talking about. Billionaires."

"Ohh so we're meeting the rest of Joonie and Jins family noice." Tae blurts.

"Uf that's the case it doesn't really sound like we should show our faces some of us are kinda wanted dead." Hoseok says.

"Ever heard of masquerade. You think those folks ain't wanted dead either." Jin says throwing masks at everyone.

"OH SHIT. This changes the whole fucking game."

"So the party and meeting will be held in a secret venue. We have to wear these black cloaks and ride a ferry to a nearby island. That's where it's held. From what I can tell their going to present the weaponry they stole to the potential buyers as well as new slaves and drugs that's just been brought in." Yoongi explains.

"So this is like an annual event. Or something?"

"It's what keeps Fallen Angelz running. Like some type of fundraiser event." Jin explains.

"Fucking bozos" hoseok says crossing Jo's arms in disbelief.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°

All the members wore beautifully tailored suits.

Their suits were different colors and their mask had a specific jewel to match.

"The jewel in your masks or tracking devices. Don't not take them off at costs. No one is allowed to expose their face or name. Every one is assigned a name that they will be called by everyone." He passes out the golden name tags they are designated to wear.

Hoesok = Sunny

Yoongi= Shadow

Namjoon= Night

Jin= Diamond

Jimin = Swan

Taehyung = Dove

Jungkook = Raven

Jimin looked at the name tag. "You can tell who came with names." He says staring right at Namjoon.

"Seemed befitting." Namjoon shrugged. " Everyone keep your weapons near you. The place is heavily surveillanced. They won't check for them but they are in their numbers. So try not to get into any scuffles. We are here to get as much information about Myeona where abouts and plans. Bam Bam hasn't came back to her so she is probably expecting us."

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●

"Maam Bam Bams body had been found dead. His body laid out on front of one of our headquarters with a thank you note on it. " a servant stated.

"Fuck. You may leave." Myeona.

"Looks like you're fucking up." Mark says walking into the office.

Mark is Myeonas cousin. A close friend and ally. They've been together throughout anything and will carry anything out for Myeona. Stubbornly of course.

"I probably would've done better than his stupid ass"

"Oh shut up you would've been buried under the ocean by now." Myeona deadpans. "Now where is my mask we have a banquet to hold."

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○••○●○•°

The ride was quiet.

The black coats dropped around their bodies as they road the ferry unto the fog. In front of them was a large beach house.

Once the reached the port servants rushed to grab their cloaks off them and escort them to the venue. One of the servants was a tall woman Tae felt like he knew the girl from somewhere but didn't know where.

As they walked in they could here the live orchestra playing and laughter and chit chat amongst the crowd.

Extravagant dresses and tux worn by faceless people covered the area.

"This is the most boujee crime infested place I've ever seen" Yoongi says staring at the ceiling decorated with the largest crystal chandelier known to man.

The only people that didn't wear masks were servants and slaves that were being auctioned. They sat on a stage battered up but with nice simple dresses and buttoned down shirts.

You could tell who were new comers and who had been in the game a little longer. Masked spectators would take their pick and do whatever they like with them.

"Welcome to the Fallen Angelz gala. There is food and beverages prepared for guests. Downstairs we have our newest batch of freshly trained servants of all industries. We do have private rooms located to your left all we do ask is that no one is found dead tonight. Everyone who is not wearing a mask is for sale. Upstairs we have our weaponry and drug station. We do not however allow product usage here. We advise all guests to keep their mask on at all times. This place does have snipers located all over the premises of this island proceed with caution. All phones must be confiscated at this time to ensure safety among our guest. Please stay tune for our auction of Kim Tech we will be having later tonight. Enjoy you stay." A servant spoke before taking her leave.

"Well isn't that some shit." Hobi whispered. "I was definitely dotting for the finest blunt I can find."