The Star of the Show

It was quite late tonight and calm a peaceful.

Hobi had ran a nice warm bubble bath for his son and sent him to sleep for the night but also wanted one himself too.

So now he sits in warm water with lit candles and soft music playing in the background.

A soft knock was heard before his lover walked in only in boxers and messy black hair.

Yoongi resembled a porcelain doll. He had very fair skin that almost glows under certain light especially during the fall and winter like now.

Even though he never liked to act like it. Yoongi is very cute and pretty.

"Look at you. All cozy." Yoongi says sitting on the edge of the large tub.

"How was work?"

"It was fairly easy today. Just take rounds around the streets make sure there wasn't anything looking fishy." Yoongi explains while ruffleing up his black locks some more.

"You must be tired still you wanna join?" Hobi asks politely with a smile.

Yoongj slid down his boxers and carefully slid in the water.

The warmth of the water was extremely relaxing as the smell of lavender and vanilla.

Yoongi cuddled next to Hobi and laid his now curly locks unto his chest.

"We haven't been this intimate in a while." Hoseok sighs out.

Yoongi just lightly chuckles.

"That's what happens when you have a kid."

"Naw we have a total of 4 kids if you include those three rascals down the hall." They both chuckle at that statement.

Yoongi places chaste soft kisses down Hoseok's neck.

Hobi moves Yoongi's curly black locks away from his face to behold the calm expression that laid upon it. A sweet closed smile.

"You are actually really pretty." Hoseok says while kissing the exposed forehead.

"Really. I mean I look pretty average. Your the one who does all the extravaganza. I do everything behind the scenes." Yoongi says as he mounts on top of Hobi the warm water shifting as he moves.

It was true. Hoseok was the star and the performer all the time. But without Yoongi he would just look like a lunatic running wild with a machete. But in Hobis eyes Yoongi was a star. He was the main event. When he comes out the shadows and the moon hits his reflection and he tell Hobi that he gas his back. That's what makes it all worth it.

"Give me a show then." Hobi says as he cups water and pours water down Yoongi shoulder. The water was nice and warm to the touch.

Yoongis face flushed different shades of red as he swiveled his hips. The water stirring to the movement. His arms rested on his lovers shoulders.

Yoongi can feel hobi poking at his entrance begging for acceptance so he let's him him. Slowly and gradually. And with a sharp gasp let's himself be filled. His hands tighten on Hobis shoulders as he adjusts to this new felt feeling.

He bring up the courage to ride it gently. His breath growing heavy at the same rare his cheeks grow red.

"Ughh" a single moan escapes Hoseoks mouth as he began to move as well.

Yoongi let's out small whimpers from each thrust.

"Let it out its okay" hobi reassures.

And with that yoongi breaks into a hot mess with his mouse wide open and his eyes clothes with his head leaning back.

He rolled his hips with excitement as the water sloshed around in the tub. Hoseok showered his chest in kisses as yoongi began to lose his mind.

With one final thrust the two both released the knot they felt in thier stomachs.

Yoongis whole body shook and his breath was heavy. He covered his face a little bit to his the embarrassment.

"You're so wild Yoongi look at what you did to me." Hobi says showing the  red makes from yoongi gripping on his skin as long with the hickeys on his next topped off with and abstract painting layed on his chest. "What an artist you are." He complimented.

"Stop making fun of me." Yoongi giggled