Kisses

Namjoon and Jin laid cuddled in their bedroom dindjng peace that they hadnt had in a long time.

This power couple was alwags on the move. During the day they ran the multi million dollar company. In the evening they were filling out paperwork, calling meetings, and managing small details from home. And at night were the Mafia leaders of the centry.

That was straning work.

Namjoon laid on Jins stomach stationed in between his thighs while Jin stroked his hair.

"You are an amazing man" Jin hummed.
Namjoon looked up at his husband.

"So are you." He gave a chaste kiss on a thigh and laid his head back down.

"You know I never thought i would ever have a life like this. Even though its a lot of work, everyday with you is almost a fantasy." Jin says as he looked at the strong man that had him in his embrace.

"You are my fantasy. My beautiful, smart, funny, fantasy. And I fond something to fall in love with you for everyday." Joon smiles displaying his dimples.

Jin huffs a little."We still have a lot of work to do. We have to go find those Fallen Angelz because thats where Jimin and Taes very first seller is."

"I know I know. Can we stay like this just a little bit longer."

"Joon. We have to do-"

Namjoon started to splay Jins thighs in more kisses. "Please"

Jin chuckles as he gives up "Fine."

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•

Jimin was brushing Taehyungs hair while watching tv. Jungook sitting next to them.

Jungkook began being needy of attention as he quickly began snagging kisses on Jimins neck.

"Stop you tryna make me act up. Tae get your boyfriend." Jimin giggles.

"He is your boyfriend too i have nothing to do with that." Tae said dismissing the two as he continued to watch tv.

He then felt a couple of hands pull him up off the ground where he was sitting and put on the couch.

Taehyung was now being attacked by two pair of mouths one working on his lips while the other attached to his neck.

They removed taes shirt intertwining hands. Jungkook holding Taes left while Jimin had Taes right. They both taking thier respective nipples and showing every part of Taehyungs body love.

Tae could control the sonds that was coming from his mouth as his lovers spoiled him with love bites and bruises down his torso.

Jimin looked up at the now blushing boy "Do you still have nothing to do with us?"

"Yea do you?"

Tae covered his eyes in embarrassment. His face was flushed.

"M'sorry wont happen again." Tae says in a hushed tone.

Jungkook kisses Taehyungs cheek as if indicating apology accepted.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●•°

"Soobinnie is trying to walk look at him" Hobi says giddly as he holds on to the toddlers hands.

They were playing in the living room whil Yoongi sat on the couch watching the two play.

"He is getting so big." Yoongi says with a smile.

"Hey babe."

"Yea."

"Do you think im a bad influence for him. Ive been thinking.....maybe im too tainted to be a good parent." Hobi says with concern. "I want him to have the best life possible with all the love he needs. I would do anything for him."

"Do you hear yourself. Thats what makes a parent. Not your background. You are a good father Baby." Yoongi reassures him.

"You would tell me if you were scared of me right?" Hobi says.

"What is up with all these questions and you doubting yourself today?" Yoongi asks worryingly.

Yoongi gets off the couch to crouch on the floor with his family he pulls them both in a tight hug.

"Both of you are amazing and I couldnt ask for anything more. Society may deem you scary but to me you are nothing more than an Angel. You hear me." Yoongi softly kisses Hobis temple.

"I love you so much" Hobi whispers ehile basking in his boyfriends