4.3

It's December 31st, New Year's Eve, and I lay in bed alone. February's in the bathroom brushing her hair. I can hear her through the door, singing a Bruno Mars song.

My mom went over to my grandparents house for the weekend, to celebrate New Years at a family party, while I opted out of that option. I was extremely surprised she gave me the option to stay home, alone for three days with a girl. I think it's because I'll be seventeen in a few weeks, and she wants to trust me more and more. I've never done anything to show her I'm untrustworthy.

"Darling I'll still catch a grenade for you." She sings out from the bathroom, her singing voice different from anything I've heard before. It's like hearing Lana del Ray, or Ed Sheeran, nothing is like her voice.

She walks out of the bathroom with a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt I bought her, her hair pulled into a bun, and bright pink fuzzy socks.

"You ready?" I ask, standing and grabbing her hand, bringing my face inches from hers. February nods slowly, standing on her tiptoes and kissing by my ear, and stepping to the my right so we were side by side.

We slowly make our way out to my truck. I open her door for her and help her get in, then shut the door and make my way back to my side.

The ride to February's house is silent, other than her deep breaths or the sound of traffic passing around us.

We pull up to the house and hop out, striding side by side up to the front porch. One of my hands in intertwined with hers and the other is holding on to a large suitcase, to take as many of February's belongings as we can.

Before we even reach the door, two girls come running and squealing to us, both of them latching onto February, leaving me to step aside and watch, a faint smile playing across my face. For now I know, as crazy as all of this shit gets, I love her, and everything will be okay
❤️❤️❤️
Hey guys! I can't believe it I want to cry seeing all the reads and comments omfg haha thanks to you all !

And thank you to my wattpad best friend, someone I talk to everyday non stop, one day we'll go on a trip together 😂💕 wanker- I love you girl!

And if you want, follow me on social media,
Twitter: madiisonrose
Snapchat: madirosee1461
Instagram: madirosee98
Love you all!!