1.2

As I make my way to my car at lunch, I see February Ashford, leaning against my truck, combing her fingers through her hair. I walked up to her and enveloped her in a hug, taking in every part of her. Her arms wrapped around my neck, but mine could barely wrap around her waist, since she's so short. I picked her up so I could reach her better and she laughed, hugging me tighter.

"What was that for?" She asked

"Because you are breath taking." I say, the words spilling from my mouth before they even cross my mind. I let her go and climb into the car, and an awkward silence settles over us.

"I am not." She says quietly, right as I begin to pull out of the space. I put the car back in park and turn to her.

"Look at me." I say and she obliges. "People are like flowers. Some are loved, some are judged. Some are cared for, some are forgotten. Some are known, some are not. But like flowers, we are born all different, but in our own, beautiful ways. Some people love roses and some hate them. Some people love flowers and some people don't. Some like the flower by the name of February and some don't. I definitely like the flower by the name of February, it is my favorite flower. But everyone has their opinions, and thats okay. Just know I like February flowers. Okay?"

She smiles, and her reply makes me want to kiss her senseless "And I like Pierce flowers. Okay?"

"Okay" I reply

---------
Little AN

Please DO NOT make any TFIOS comments. Please! That is not my intention and I will be mad if you do so...... Also my chapters are meant to be short, maybe if this gets like 15 votes I'll DOUBLE UPDATE! Love you guys ❤️❤️
K 💕💕💕💕💕
Madison