1.6

#53 IN SHORT STORY OMFG IM CRYING!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH I AM COMPLETELY ECSTATIC I CANT THANK ALL OF YOU ENOUGH FOR READING LIST ADDS, LIBRARY ADDS, VOTES AND COMMENTS!!!! SORRY FOR CAPS I JUST CANT EVEN BREATHE THANK YOU!❤️❤️❤️
✿✿✿✿✿✿
"-um, I-, I dont." I stammer, trying to think of something to say, other than what I'm really thinking, but I can't. "I wanted you to come over to have a good time February, really. I don't want to talk about it. I'll tell you one day"

"Okay." She says, and we both grow quiet.

"I like you." I say, and she jumps a little.

"February I like you, from the moment I saw you, you take my breath away. I want you, to be mine, my happiness. I could talk to you all day and all night and still have a billion more things to say. I can't imagine not having you now that I know you. I like you, a lot." I pause. "If you dont feel the sa-"

"Remember in Jack in the Box, when you said that I was your sunshine?"

"Mhmm." I hum.

"You are my moon and stars." And she leaned up to kiss me, lightly, smiled at me with those brilliant shining aqua eyes of hers. I pull her back to me, and kissed her, like I've wanted to every day this week. Her lips were just as soft as I always imagined, her thick brown to gold hair hung over my face, and I feel happy, completely happy, for the first time in so long. Her fingers trace down my arm to hold my hand, our fingers intertwine, and hold to each other tight. She pulls away from my face to breathe and our foreheads touch, and look into each others eyes.

"You make me so happy February, so so happy."