0.3

She has me take my seat next to February. I try to ignore her, but her stare is intense and it takes every bone in my body not to look over at her. Sooner or later she becomes enveloped in the assignment in front of us, but I stare at her instead. Now that my head is clear I notice. She is Beautiful, with a capital B.

Her hair is dark brown at her roots and it flows into what I can only describe as threads of gold. Her eyes are the color of the clear ocean in Hawaii. Her skin is tan, like she spends a lot of time in the sun. She looks Italian, and maybe something else I cannot put my finger on. Her lips are light pink, like cotton candy, and so full, perfectly painted on her face. Her cheek bones are defined and were dusted in a shimmering pink. She had freckles all over her nose, from deep brown to light little specks. She was not skinny in the way that most guys my age desire, but her body was beautiful all the same. She had these curves that made me want to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close. She was short in height, she couldnt be more than five foot three, while I was six feet.

She caught me looking and I blushed, grabbing my pencil and pretending to work. A crumpled piece of paper lands in front of me. I open it to reveal a curly handwritten note that reads

Hello Pierce Finnigan, nice to see you again :) you should text me sometime. I think you are intriguing.
February Ashford

And she left her phone number on the bottom of the note. Out of the corner of my eye I see her grinning cheekily, her eyes closed and her hand strumming a beautiful melody on her desk, like she was playing an invisible mini keyboard.

I wanted to laugh, but the lump in my throat stopped me. I lean my head the the side and closed me eyes. I just focused on the inside of my eyelids and February's tapping.

-----
QUICK A.N.
dedicating this chapter to CMA1221 for being an AMAZING follower and reader 😍 Also it's her birthday today so wish her a happy birthday!

Other news my chapters are meant to be short so please stop complaining. (:

*Madison*