4.1

The bright blue bag is decorated with little penguins, wearing scarves and skating around a pond. I pick up the bag and shake it around, not feeling very heavy, although it is a large bag.

"I'm lucky that I left this in my car, or I wouldn't have it." February mumbles, and I rub her thigh absentmindedly, trying to get her mind off of everything and enjoy what she has now.

I begin pulling the top tissue off to reveal a pair of Mickey and Minnie ears, the ones you see tourists wear at disneyland. I give February a strange look as I pull them out, along with a few pieces of paper.

"Are you serious?" I say, my eyes wide in shock.

"My uncle is a ride technician, so I get free tickets. You've never been and I wanted to take you." February squealed and I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly.

After letting her go I examined to tickets, a 5 day park hopper, 3 tickets overall, one for mom and 2 for each of us.

"When are we going?" I ask, half to my mom and half to February.

"You're mom and I planned it out to go the first week we would be going back to school, because there won't be many people there and you can still see the Christmas decorations." My mind whirled with the idea of us traveling the park, doing the touristy things and being together.

"I love you so much." I whisper into her ear as I pull her into another hug, this time, not letting her wriggle away from me. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she leans her head onto my chest.

I continue to unwrap the last few presents I got from mom, a couple new shoes, shirts and pants. After unwrapping my mom went to her room to finish up some overtime work, February and I curled up on the couch.

"That was probably the best present I ever could've gotten." I say, "I feel like you outdid me now." My lips form a pout and she draws her pointer fingers across them dragging my lips into a smile.

"It was free, all I bought were the ears." She laughs and I take in all of the notes her voice produced. "You're present was amazing. Just as amazing."

She left me no time to respond to her, pressing her lips to mine, and pulling her fingers through my overgrown hair. "I love you so much" Is all I can manage between our lips, having my whole world just below my fingertips.
-----

Dedicated to fxckhttp for being a loyal amazing reader, since 3am had 2k 😍 love u very much