2.5

Back to Pierce P.O.V (: assume it's pierce unless i specify it is February!
‿➹⁀ ‿➹⁀ ‿➹⁀ ‿➹⁀

The silence in the room is so peaceful. Being with her right now is exactly how I want to remain for the rest of my life. This amazing feeling of being in love.

I deepen the kiss by sliding my tongue on the edge of her lips, and she opens a little, letting my tongue mix with hers. Soon our bodies are entangled, mine laying partly on her, my hands around her waist and her hands on my back. I pull my hips on top of hers and kiss her cheeks, jaw, neck and collar bone.

She flips us over so she's on top of me, straddling my waist. She reaches down and kisses me hard, our tongues sliding around together. Her hands slip under my shirt and trace my stomach. She helps pull my shirt off, and I pull off hers. I trace her skin, her bra. I smile when I feel hers against our kiss.

"You are so fucking beautiful." I whisper, and she brings her lips back to mine without even asking. Her lips trail down my cheek, slowly making their way to my stomach. My back arches a little and she brings herself back up onto me, kissing me again, so deeply I can barely remember my own name.

"Are you okay?" She asks, and I look up at her, so beautiful, her soft curves, her eyes and that small smile playing across her lips had me breathless.

"I want you, I want us, I want it all with you. Only you." I whisper to her, and she smiles against my lips.

"I love you so much Pierce." Her lips touch mine as she whispers, our lips only centimeters apart.

"And I love you February."