Hand Off That Mf Skrill V4

It was a normal day- scratch that, shit is never normal when Baku and the League of Dumbasses are around. Anyways, it was a day on Remnant and Baku and friends had just exited a pizza parlor. Without pizza. They weren't putting up with that boneless pizza tomfoolery.

Baku: So I said "look you can call me the manager cuz I'm runnin shit"

Lil Broomstick: That's crazy.

Tobi: You ain't say that shit dawg.

Baku: Fym I ain't say that shit? Were you there or somethin?

Tobi: Yes bruh this was literally like 10 seconds ago.

Baku: I can't trust not a word you say.

Tobi: All you did was talk bout sum bullshit boneless pizza like you always do. Then they kicked us out, we were all there.

Baku: Listen you keep spouting that bull, me and you are gonna make a movie.

Tobi: A movie?

Baku: Yea an action movie. Cause you finna get this action.

Tobi: You don't wanna go there. I'm just gonna let you do you.

Immediately following their pointless argument, an eagle faunus with white wings stemming from his back approached them, glancing around as if he was looking out for someone.

Random Eagle Guy: Hey, one of y'all got 5 bucks?

Baku: I got 5 bucks but yaint gettin it

Random Eagle Guy: C'mon man. What about you, you got money?

Lil Broomstick: Nah homie, I got scammed out of all my money.

Baku: Breh how did you get scammed?

Lil Broomstick: I let these guys named Teejay and Quon borrow it.

Baku: You tellin me you let two mfs borrow all your money.

Lil Broomstick: Yea

Baku: You stoopid.

Random Eagle Guy: Uhh okay, what about-

Tobi: Move around.

Random Eagle Guy: Alright man, please lend me 5 bucks I promise I'll be right back with your money!

Bank Bill: Ight here you go

Baku: Dawg what?

Tobi: Are you fr right now?

Lil Broomstick: This dumb mf goin out like me

Bank Bill: But ya better bring that shit back. I ain't gonna be responsible for what happens to you if you don't. I mean, technically, I will, but that shits on you.

Random Eagle Guy: Thank you, I promise I'll be right back!

With that, the eagle faunus ran off to go do whatever he intended with that 5 bucks.

Lil Broomstick: Shieeet I gotta start asking you for money

Baku: Did yo dumbass really just do that?

Tobi: Yaint eva seein those five dollars again homie

Bank Bill: I'll get it back. Trust. Just give em five minutes. If he ain't back, then imma have to step in

Baku: Step in? That mf already stepped out

Bank Bill: Yea yea we'll see

Baku: I'll tell you what we won't see and that's your money.

Bank Bill: It ain't mine that white haired 🅱️itch gave it to me.

Tobi: Wait then why tf do you care if he comes back with it?

Bank Bill: It ain't bout the money. It's bout the principle.

Baku: Principle? This ain't a school homie.

Tobi: They needa send yo dumbass back to school you came out undercooked.

Baku: Im a preschool dropout bruh. I ain't even get to school.

Lil Broomstick: Damn

Five minutes came and went and that eagle faunus who had borrowed Bank Bill's money (really it was Weiss' but who cares) had not returned.

Bank Bill: Ight looks like I gotta intervene now.

Baku: What you gonna go back in time and tell yaself not to give random mfs money?

Lil Broomstick: Wish I coulda done that.

Bank Bill: Nah I'll find him, y'all will see.

With that Bank Bill set off down the street in the direction that random guy had gone. You didn't take Bank Bill's money and get away with it. Even if it wasn't really his. It didn't take long for the .jpeg to track him down, finding him in an alleyway.

Bank Bill: You thought you was just gonna take that shit and dip?

Having been caught off guard, the startled eagle gasped and jumped up, shocked to see Bill had somehow located him.

Random Eagle Guy: Woah how the hell did you find me?

Bank Bill: That ain't important. All that matters is you runnin me a couple of bills.

Random Eagle Guy: I-I don't have your money asshole!

Bank Bill: I ain't gon tell you again. Hand off that mf S K R I L L

The sheer volume of that word caused the faunus to fall to his knees, hands over his ears, now in immense pain as an intense migraine formed accompanied by high-pitched ringing. Desperately digging into his pockets, he pulled out the five bucks he had taken.

Random Eagle Guy: H-Here, take it! Just leave me alone, please!

Bank Bill: You lucky I was bout to light your ass up.