Who Let This Dumb Mf Order Food? V4

It was another day in the small stronghold for RWBY, JNPR, and Baku and friends with bickering between the ladder and the first two. Recently the arguing between Baku and pretty much everyone else in the
house had begun to happen less frequently. The reason being because they were approaching the time to attack Salem, so, mainly Yang, held back from starting shit with the Yeezy dressed male. They needed to have at least decent chemistry if they wanted to pull this off.

Ruby: I don't know about you guys, but I could go for something to eat. Should we order something?

Baku: Yeah I got it.

Tobi: Oh we ain't bout to eat shit.

Baku pulled out his iPhone 5, which he had to downgrade to after bribing the policeman with his 6s, and dialed the number for a local pizza place.

Pizza Employee: Yeah wus good?

Baku: Is this Domino's?

Pizza Employee: No

Baku: Aight understandable. Lemme get uhhhhhhh large pizza, no bone. Some wings, no buffalo. Annnnnnnd some fries. No French.

Pizza Employee: You said what?

Baku: Breh. Did you hear me or nah?

Pizza Employee: Sir, I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to order-

Baku: Dawg just make some damn food.

Pizza Employee: Man I ain't makin shit.

Baku: Look. You really testing ya own life right now bruh.

Pizza Employee: Don't call this establishment again.

The employee on the other line hung up just then, leaving Baku and everyone else at the house pizzaless.

Baku: Ugly hoe hung up on me.

Tobi: Who let this dumb mf order food?

Ren: Sighs I'll order the food.

Pulling out his own device, Ren exited the room to order some noodles for the twelve of them.

Ruby: Alright, in a couple of weeks we're going to fight Salem, so I think we better come up with a plan.

Baku: For what?

Ruby: To...defeat...Salem?

Confused by his inquiry, the hyper redhead exchanged looks with her team members and JNP.

Bank Bill: Oh yeah I got a plan.

Jaune: Y-You do?

Lil Broomstick: Real shit?

Bank Bill: Yeah. It's called running up on that hoe. 💯.

Tobi: Damn.

Lil Broomstick: Oh he speaking facts!

Weiss: Are you serious?

Ruby: I don't think that will work....

This 'plan' of Bank Bill's resulted in arguing between the huntsmen and the four jpegs.

Yang: We can't just 'run up on her' she is the Queen of Grimm!

Baku: The fuck I care for?

Blake: You'll care when she kills you.

Baku: Who? I'm the main character bruh she ain't killing shiT.

Yang: What the hell are you even talking about?!

Baku: Is you D E A F?

Ruby: STOP!

When Ruby, of everyone there, actually shouted the arguing came to a halt, everyone shifting their gazes to her.

Ruby: Look, if we want to defeat Salem we can't keep fighting like this! We'll end up just like the poor people in Vale!

Baku: Damn aight then Imma keep it cool.

Yang: Heh, sorry, sis.

Ruby: Good, now, Baku apologize-

Baku: You pushing it dawg.

Just then as the bickering subsided, Ren reentered the room, having ordered the noodles.

Ren: It should be here soon.

Just a few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, signaling their food had arrived.

Baku: Finally. I'm hungrier than a BITCH.

Baku was the first to open the door, though soon had a discrepancy with the food that had delivered.

Chas: Alright that'll be 11 dollars and

Baku: Dawg. Y'all put bones in my food. Take this shit back.

Slamming the door in the face of the delivery man Baku walked back into the main room with the rest of the occupants.

Baku: Aight we gon have to order somethin else.