Don't Test Me

Baku and his teammates were in Dr. Oobleck's class, not paying attentio as usual.

Baku: Bruh, why is it always C R I S P Y in this crusty ass classroom?

Lil Broomstick: Prolly cuz you wear that Season 2 Yeezy Jacket everywhere.

Baku: BiTch, I sold my mf car to pay for this jacket, Imma wear it everywhere.

Dr.Oobleck heard Baku's bass boosted voice, along with the rest of class, and dashed over to him.

Dr. Oobleck: Excuse me, Mr. Baku, do you have something important to say? I hope so since it was worth it to interrupt my lesson.

Baku: Dawg, your lesson ain't shit for nothing.

Dr. Oobleck gritted his teeth, about to snap when he smiled deviously coming up with an idea.

Dr. Oobleck: Well, students, it seemed Baku has earned everyone a pop quiz!

Baku: Bruh, don't test me.

???: Wow, thanks Baku.

???: Yeah, I'm soooooo glad.

Yang: You suck!

Baku: Y'all welcome.

Oobleck passed the papers out. It has 30 questions on it on a subject they had just started learning.

Bank Bill: I'm definently gonna fail this bullshit.

Tobi: This that fuck fuck shit.

Dr. Oobleck: Anyone who talks after we begin the quiz will get an automatic zero.

Baku: You actin like we gon pass this shit either way.

Lil Broomstick: On some real shit.

Dr. Oobleck: Begin!

Baku and the rest of the class took the quiz, amazingly without talking. It took the rest of the class because Oobleck made the hardest questions. The next day, the class got their scores when they got into class. Weiss waited for Baku to get into class before walking up to him to gloat.

Weiss: I got an A! I got an A! What'd you get?

Baku: You know I always keep it 💯

Weiss was in disbelief and snatched the paper from here.

Weiss: It says here you got a 63.

Baku: Round the fuck up then.

Bank Bill: How tf did I get a negative score?

Lil Broomstick: Homie, that's lower than Baku's credit score.

Baku: Yaint lyin

Tobi: I knew this school was gonna be on some bull