Clarence Sale V4

After the encounter with their old peers, Baku and friends followed the four back to their small house in the outskirts of Vale, paid for by Weiss who quickly withdrew a few racks before her father canceled her card. Ruby was giving Baku and gang a tour of the house.

Ruby: And this is my bed! Any questions?

Baku: There's only 8 beds.

Blake: That's not a question.

Baku: Yeah it is tf we sposed to sleep?

Yang: On the floor.

Baku: Bitch you think Imma dog?

Lil Broomstick: We ain't dogs, homie.

Yang: Well, you're just gonna have suck it up!

Baku: Yeah and you're gonna have to suck up this ass whooping.

Yang: Why you son of a bit-!

Ruby: N-Now you two, there's no reason you can't get along! Nervous chuckling

Pyrrha: Yes, it's not wise to brawl. You'll tear the house up!

Baku: This house gon get tore if we don't get a mf Travis SCOTT.

Blake:...What?

Baku: The 's' is ˢᶦˡᵉⁿᵗ

Tobi: Fr, we better get a bed by next chapter or y'all gon catch these food service hands.

Ruby: Sighs Fine. Yang. Baku. Go to the store down the street and pick 4 mattresses.

Yang/Baku: Huh?!/Dawg, what?

Ruby: Please! For me?

The Rose gave her sister and the yeeter the puppy dog eyes. It only worked on Yang though.

Yang: Gah! Fine!

Baku: How am I gon do it for mii when Ion even got a mf WII

Bank Bill: Just do it, bruh, I'm tired.

Lil Broomstick: Tf you mean? It's noon.

Bank Bill: Ok, and???

Baku: Fine, but y'all owe me

Tobi: Bitch no matter what we give you it won't help that mf credit score.

Baku: You think I give a fuck about my credit score. Nah, cop me a pair of YEEZYS

Tobi: Alright we'll get you some dusty yeezys, just get your stupid ass on.

Baku and Yang set off to the small store, bickering the whole way there, finally stopping when they arrived.

Shop Owner: Welcome to Plot Shop, where we sell anything to progress the plot, what can I get for you?

Yang: Hi, yes, could you point us to-

Baku: I need sumn to schleep on.

Shop Owner: We have the NBA Youngboy album over here.

Baku: I know yall hoe ass mfs ain't tryna get me to listen to "I watched my grandpa say penis"

Shop Owner: It's save pennie-

Baku: Stfu

Yang: If you point us to the mattresses, we can leave faster!

The shop owner hurriedly lead them to the back of the store since Yang made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Shop Owner: All our mattresses are in this section. Blow up ones are on the right.

Yang began to look through the blow up ones since they'd be easier to carry.

Yang: Damn! These are all so expensive.

Shop Owner: Well, we do have a clearance sale one the very end ones-

Baku: Bruh, who tf is Clarence?

Shop Owner: No, I said clearance-

Baku: My bed better not come with a whole ass mf.

Shop Owner: Just pick a bed before I break into my senile father's pill cabinet and ingest every single one.

Baku and Yang quickly picked out four mattresses, paid for them, and made their way back to the small house. Yang mentally prepared for the torture that is living with the four jpegs.

(Hope y'all enjoyed the Volume 4 premiere! Quarantine chapter coming next, though luckily it won't last months like irl)