We Running That Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Shit V2

After a grueling 2 day road trip including breaks they finally arrived in Mantle. Since they arrived a day before the speech, they stayed at a motel. Cinder gave them a fake name so they couldn't be traced and the rooms were split up. Baku and Lil Broomstick roomed with Roman and Neo while the other five shared the other room.

Baku: These mfs really selling a pack of E M I N E M S for as much as we spent on this room what the fuck

Lil Broomstick: Homie, you don't even pay your bills, just eat the M&Ms.

There was a knock at the door. Neo opened and in stepped the other members of this operation.

Baku: Y'all ain't room service.

Bank Bill: Good thing we ain't because we know your broke ass wouldn't tip us.

Baku: Listen, my credit score bad, but this cash is good.

Cinder: Enough! We need to make a plan!

Baku: You NEED to quit hollerin.

Cinder: How do we approach this?

Bank Bill: We shoot that old ass mf.

Tobi: No shit. But we can't just run up on him.

Bank Bill: Why? That's how you play Call of Duty.

Baku: Nah, that shit not gon work. We gotta be stealthy. Running that Tom Clancy Splinter Cell Shit.

Cinder: It pains me very, very much to say this, but Baku is right. We have to be stealthy so we don't get wrapped in a sticky situation.

Mercury: So what's the plan? I mean, obviously we are going to be stealthy, but we have to have a plan.

Baku: Not once have I had a plan.

Tobi: Real shit.

Emerald: Yeah, but you also haven't carried out an assassination.

Baku: Bitch, I commit homicide every two months. That shit B I S E X U A L.

Emerald: Homicide and assassinating a general are two different th-

Cinder: No, Emerald. They say they can do it without a plan. Let them.

Baku: Finally y'all hoes listen to us.

Emerald: Hushed They won't be able to do it!

Cinder: Whisper I know. We are still making a plan, they just won't be in it.

Emerald: Whisper Salem won't be exactly pleased if they die!

Cinder: Whisper Well then we'll make sure that doesn't happen. Normal voice Alright now everyone get sleep. We have a very big day tomorrow.

They all went to sleep and the next day, while Baku and his team were in the crowd while Ironwood gave his speech, Cinder had set up an elaborate plan that would allow them to kill the general and escape without a scratch.

Lil Broomstick: This speech is gonna put me to sleep I swear.

Baku: This why I don't fuck wit monologues.

Tobi: Fuck it, let's just kill this mf. Baku, run up on this mans.

Baku: Bet.

Baku walked up right up to the front and climbed over the metal gate and climb up onto the stage, standing right in front of Ironwood.

???: Hey! Put your hands in the air or we will sho-

Baku: Y E E T

The light blinded his personal body guards and other military personnel so they didn't shoot. When the light cleared, Ironwood ha vanished, of course banished to the shadow realm.

Bank Bill: Time for to rock that gun shit.

Bank Bill shot at the personnel, killing a few. The gunshots caused the crowd to scatter, making the situation more hectic. Lil Broomstick activated his clout ability and prevented any law enforcement to arrive on the scene by slamming his fist down on approaching cop cars.

Baku: Not gonna lie y'all, this isn't exactly sneaky.

Tobi: Nah, but it's working.

Baku: Alright let's head back, this is getting boring.