Who Got The Carti Leaks on their iPhone X? V2

Salem had gathered Cinder's faction, Roman and Neo, and Baku and his team to her throne.

Salem: I've summoned you nine here because I need you to do a simple task.

Cinder: Wait, we have to work with them?

Baku: I don't wanna work with none of these hoes.

Cinder created a fireball in her hand intending to disintegrate Baku. It was clear they still haven't forgiven him for scattering them across Remnant.

Salem: Put that away, Cinder. Yes, you will have to work together. It is important you learn how to cooperate with each other, especially if we plan to take down Beacon.

Cinder: Huffs Fine.

Tobi: Soooo what tf is our mission?

Salem: You will assassinate General Ironwood

Mercury + Emerald + Roman: WHAT?!

Bank Bill: Shit, that's easy. Just pop a cap in him.

Salem: He is going to do a speech in Mantle in 2 days. Make your way to the Kingdom and make sure he is dead before his speech is over.

Mercury: Couldn't you just send us to Mantle?

Salem: I could, but it is imperative you venture together, form some kind of bond, even if you don't like each other.

They complied and began their short journey in Vale, supplied with a 8 seat car. It was like Salem was trying to torture them. Baku and Cinder sat in the front, Cinder being the driver. Since Neo was the smallest, she sat in the small spot between the driver's and passenger's seat. Roman, Mercury, and Emerald took the middle row of seats and Tobi, Lil Broomstick, and Bank Bill took the very back row. It only took 20 minutes for them to start bickering.

Mercury: Let us play our music, damnit!

Emerald: Yeah.

Baku: Shut yo stupid assets up.

Bank Bill: For real.

Mercury: You've played like 10 songs, dude! Give us the aux cord!

Baku: Bitch, who got the mf C A R T I leaks downloaded on their iPhone X? Yeah, that's what I thought, dumbass.

Emerald: We don't want to hear this trash music!

Tobi: I know your ass ain't calling Carti trash.

Cinder: Shut up, Oum damnit! I'll turn this car right around.

Tobi: Who tf you talking to? I'll rock your shit.

Neo: 'You guys are all stupid.'

Baku: Ay, quit typing, this song here is a B O P.

Neo took the aux cord away from Baku and handed it back to Mercury and Emerald.

Baku: I KNOW you didn't just snatch the aux.

Neo did her signature smirk at Baku before ignoring him. Emerald and Mercury had decided to play the song 'thank u, next'.

Lil Broomstick: Nah, this ain't it bruh.

Baku: Dawg, did you seriously just put A Y R A N  G R A N D on the speakers?

Emerald: Hey, it's a good song!

Bank Bill: You cappin.

Traffic suddenly came to a stand still, causing Cinder to bang her head on the steering wheel.

Cinder: I swear I'm going to kill everyone in this car.

Baku: Can I put it on worldstar?