The Dark Side (This Ain't Star Wars Homie) Volume 2

Baku and his team had been in the Land of Darkness for two weeks. Contrary to what they thought, they weren't going to do the assault immediately. Instead, the plan Salem had made was to send a bunch of Grimm to small villages in Vale and when Ozpin sends students to deal with the situation, Baku and his team will deal with them. Baku was not impressed

Baku: Dawg, we could just go to that bitch ass school and obliterate those bitches.

Salem: Yes, I suppose you could, but the Plan I have in place will cause maximum suffering and a defamation of Ozpin's character. It is must more pleasurable.

Baku: What type of- I do not care how much pleasure you find outta this bullshit.

Salem: If you stick this out, you will be retired to a luxurious life of "yeezys" and pizza and all that stuff you like.

Baku: 🅱️ O N E L E S S ?

Salem: Sigh Yes. Boneless.

Baku was back on board after that. After another week, it was time for their first mission. Salem was going to send a horde of Grimm to a small village located near the Emerald Forest. Baku and friends showed up before Ozpin sent anyone so they had a front row seat of the devastation.

Baku: Ayo, this is boring, anyone got GTA?

Lil Broomstick: Vro, You think we brought a console?

Tobi: Plus we don't have at TV or anything to play that shit.

Baku: I'm sure one of these mfs got GTA on their S T A D I A.

Lil Broomstick: Yo, anyone got popcorn?

The four continued to watch as the villagers ran around aimlessly trying to not die. Eventually one ran up to Baku.

???: Y-You have to help us!

Baku: Breh, we on the mf D A R K S I D E.

Lil Broomstick: This ain't Star Wars, homie.

Baku: What's that?

Tobi: Hey buddy, look at me.

The guy looked.

Tobi: K A M U I

The man fizzled away, banished to the PS2 dimension for eternity.

Bank Bill: Some mf brought their CHOPPA.

Bank Bill pointed at an approaching bullhead.

Lil Broomstick: That's not what it means.

Baku: Ayo, I think this them. Gear up, y'all.

Bank Bill: Tf you mean gear up, you can fuck them up with one word.

Baku: You on some type shit if you think I'm doing all the work.

Bank Bill: Lazy ass mf. No wonder yo credit score in the DIRT.

Tobi: Hey stfu. Let's just handle these hoes.

Just as Salem planned, Ozpin sent a team of fourth years to deal with this. The fourth years began killing the Grimm.

Tobi: Do we step in?

Baku: Sheet, I guess.

Baku and his team went to deal with the other team.

Male Leader: Oh thank Oum! Another team to help.

Baku: Dawg you are in for a surprise.

Female Teammate: Huh, what do you mea-

Baku: Y E E T.

When the light cleared, the leader and his teammate had disappeared, banished to the shadow realm. This worried the remaining teammates.

Female Teammate 2: What did you do?!

The two remaining teammates armed themselves, both having melee weapons.

Bank Bill: Y'all don't rock that gun shit?

Two pistols appeared in Bill's hands and he fired at the two, bringing the male teammates aura all the way down and finishing him off with a bullet to the head.

Lil Broomstick: Hold on, I gotta get my clout up.

Lil Broomstick grew to 50 fit before stepping on the last teammate like a bug.

Baku: Ight, we done? I wanna play GTA.