No Disrespect

Baku woke up just as the sun came up. He looked around, noticing this wasn't his bedroom.

Baku: What is this? This ain't my fucking bedroom.

Baku thought for a moment before remembering what happened yesterday.

Baku: ShiT. I done forgot I was in this bitch ass education system.

Lil Broomstick: Ay, vro can you not talk so loud? It's like 7 AM.

Baku: Listen, I don't know what 'AM' is, but I do not care what time it is. I'm not a damn clock.

Lil Broomstick: Alright homie, I'm not a morning person so stop acting STOOPID, or get out.

Baku: Man, I was just about to leave. Gonna go out and F L E X on these hoes.

With that Baku got up and left the dorm. It was Saturday, so no one had class. Baku walked around the very large academy before eventually getting lost.

Baku: Got D A M N this school is huge.

???: Gasp A new student!

Baku: Shieet.

Suddenly, a girl with black hair with red tips ran up to Baku. Upon closer look, she seemed to be themed around the color red, with some black spliced in there.

???: HeyI'mRuby!What'syourname?Whatarethosethingsonyourhead?Whereisyourweapon?Whatisyourweapon?

Baku:...Dawg, I don't know who got you speaking italics, but Imma have to ask you to back the fuck off.

???: Ruby! It's early in the morning, quit bothering that guy!

Baku looked in the direction of the other voice and saw three other girls, each themed to a different color, (yellow, white, and black respectively). Baku assumed it was the yellow girl who spoke.

???(Yellow): Sorry about her, she is just a bit hyper. My name is-

Baku: No disrespect, but fuck do I care if your sister got H Y P O T H E R M I A.

???(Yellow): Hey!

???(White): Hypothermia?

???(Black): I think you're confused.

Baku: That's a possibility.

Ruby: Uh, I think we got off on the wrong foot. Sorry for running up on you and all that. Anyways! I'm Ruby, that's Yang, she's Blake, and that is Weiss-Cream.

Weiss: Just Weiss, actually.

Ruby: What's your name?

Baku: My name is Mind ya damn business.

Yang: What's your problem? We are just trying to be nice.

Baku: Y'all ran up on me, when I'm sitting here trying to f l e x. I'm the one with the problem? That's BULLSHIŤ.

Yang had had enough of the new student, causing her eyes to turn red and her hair to fire up. She reeled back her fist to knock Baku's teeth out.

Ruby/Blake/Weiss: Yang, No!

Baku: FOH 🅱️

These simple words would send the brawler flying back to the other side of the courtyard, skidding across the ground. She was fine physically, but the spell had knocked her out. Her teammates ran to check on her. Baku, not concerned at all, just walked away.