Hang out

After what Seokjin told everyone before leaving them for a meeting, the five of them sat together to understand the puzzle of words Seokjin said because even though he was clear with what he was saying, they couldn't take it all in at once and go do something helpful about it like heroes.

Some things made sense and some didn't. Hearing Seokjin speak to himself every now and then made sense now that they found out he was talking with his mother but his mother was dead and that was the problem.

If what Seokjin told them was true, then this was a problem larger than the one they thought they were dealing with because it was Seokjin's mind that needed to see things better and not just his heart and feelings. They were no professionals to try and help their hyung with this problem. A psychologist or therapist might know what to do but they knew Seokjin wouldn't agree on going to one.

They needed to talk to him and get to know more of what was going on his mind and his feelings that was for sure but they didn't know if Seokjin would be willing to tell them everything and they didn't want to pressure him again since they felt bad about doing that before.

"For how long had he been this way? We've left him alone too much that we didn't even know any of what he was dealing with...Really what were we doing?" Namjoon spoke in angry tone. However, it was only directed towards himself for not doing better.

Yoongi pushed back his black hair as he looked at how everyone in the room looked like they were feeling guilty over Seokjin's situation.

"We did nothing to help him. He needed comfort and someone to lean on and we tried doing that but I guess he wanted his mother to be the one there for him which I guess why he's seeing her...Maybe if we tried harder, we could've prevented this...If we stayed with him more instead of giving him space, maybe he wouldn't have felt so depressed that he drove himself insane like this-"

"Hyung don't say it like that." Taehyung interrupted. "He's not insane...He's just...depressed and in a place far away from us."

"I..." Yoongi clenched his fists. "I know but if we don't do something he might go insane for real. I mean there must be something we can do." And for sure, Yoongi knew that there was something that they could do but he didn't know what it was. It wasn't easy to heal someone like in the movies where the lover gives a kiss full of love and the problem is solved nor was it like they could just give him some kind of medicine and he'd just stop imagining his mother and stop being depressed.

"I suggest we speak to him and when we find the chance then we suggest some professional help." Hoseok spoke, also trying to find a solution.

"You know he won't agree to it."

"But hyung, we should still try that. If he has really been seeing her for months now, then it's not something we can deal with by ourselves."

"I agree with Hobi-ah, we should at least suggest it and try, also we should spend as much time with him as possible. It's because he's alone that he's not getting better so if you all think it's fine, I'll ask from Sihyuk pd-nim to allow him to start practicing with us. That way he could fill his mind with other things and we could make him feel like he's not alone and then maybe he'll feel like he could talk to us without it being forced. We need him to trust us again like he used to do before because honestly it doesn't seem like he trusts us as much anymore. We need to act like a family for him and actually speaking with him because we've spoke about doing this a thousand times and I don't think any of us really tried to speak much but this times please let's speak and keep him out of that room. We don't need to speak to him about anything that happened, just anything random at all."

Everyone seemed to agree to the leader's words but they knew that words were easier than actions because whenever they tried to speak to Seokjin before, they found it awkward and couldn't tell what he wanted to hear or what was the right thing to say.