6

No one's POV

its the day the two were supposed to meet...y/n was nervous yet excited to go out with a friend while seojun was reallly excited to meet his new friend and introduce het to jugyeong....the girl he loves.

Standing infront of the closet a confused girl not knowing wht to wear until she ended up deciding on a very casual yet cute outfit

Satisfied enough she looked at her self in the mirror encouraging herself tht she can do it.

Seojun who has arrived at the mall with a confused jugyeong wondering why she waiting..... "seojun why r we waiting" she asked him " i already told u tht my friend is joining us so lets just wait" he told her and decided to text the girl.

Seojun: yahh where are u?

Y/n: am at the mall entrance raise ur hand so tht i can see u.

And seojun did as he was told.

Y/n noticed the tall boy and encouraged herself and made her way towards the two.. "haii" she said as she awkwardly arrived "ohhh haiii u must be seojun's friend am jugyeong" jugyeong said smiling while seojun was just looking at her....more like staring "ohhh jugyeong omo ur so pretty i have heard abt u alot but seojun never mentioned ur this pretty" y/n said smiling "cuz she is not cant u see how ugly she is" seojun added making y/n turned to him with a glare " u need glasses" y/n told him and he just rolled his eyes

"so seojun-ah wht are u getting her" jugyeong asked "umm since she has been practicing her makeup skills lately i am thinking abt buying her some cosmetics" seojun said and jugyeong nodded "wow u can actually think and use ur brain like humans am impressed u sound dumb over text" y/n said shrugging causing jugyeong to laugh and seojun to shrug

They were now picking a lip tint for seojun's sister when y/n got a text making her eyes widen "shoot guys i gtg" she said looking at jugyeong and seojun "huh wdym u said ur spending tdy with us" seojun complained "sorry but i forgot i gotta attend class" she said looking at him apologeticaly but before he could complain she bowed and sprinted to the exit.

Seojun: hey u got there safe?
       Read 1:20

"U besh u text han seojun?!!!! HUH?!!! Do u know how much i been trying to get his number?!!!!" Her bully yelled at her as she was about to slap her another message arrived

Seojun: yahhh y/n dont leave me on read its annoying
        Read 1:22

Y/n got the chance to take the fun and run away out of the school....looking back she bumped into someone....waiting for the impact eith the ground y/n prepared her self for it but it never came she looked up to see han seojun looking at her....she was abt to run away again but he pulled her back "whts wrong? And y r u ignoring me" he asked her srsly looking into her eyes...

"Yah park freaking y/....han seojun? Opppa wht r u doing herr did u come to see me" she asked acting all cute now "no i am here to see my friend" he said holding y/n's  hand "ahhhh why r u friends with such a besh?" She asked him mad "yahhhh the only besh here is u and if i ever heard u talking to her like tht ur dead" he said galring at the girl and pulling y/n away...

"Are u okay" he asked whike examining her "yea yea i am good" she said looking everywhere but the boys' eyes...she found it embarrassing tht he saw her get bullied "since when" he asked her "they just bullied me tdy when u texted me and they saw it" she said "why would they do that" he asked confused "u r rlly dumb han seojun.....she likes u.....gosh everything was perfectly fine until u sent that damn text" she yelled at him tears flowing out of her eyes  seojun tried embracing her but she pushed him "leave me alone han seojun....forget u ever texted me" she said and left going home.