34

Seojun grabbed some ramen o his way to y/n's house it was the first time he goes to her house and so he was a little nervous.

Knocking on the door he impatiently waited for her to open the door. Not so long after he heard foot steps coming downstairs really fast then he heard some groans which made him chuckle.

The door opened revieling y/n in an oversized shirt which belonged to seojun cussing the shit out of the stairs "yahhhh it was u who took that shirt?!!!" He asked as he stepped inside the house and closing the door behind him.

Y/n turned around and pointed her finger at him while glaring "listen here pretty guy....i-" she was cut off by him pecking her cheek "yahhhh" she groaned again "ur so cute so what are we going to watch also i brought some ramen so make me some" he said walking towards the couch, sitting comfortably then put his legs on the coffee table and started playing with his phone.

"And who told u i was the maid ur mom bought for u?" She said kicking his leg off the table making him groan. "Is that how u treat ur boyfriend? No wonder u were single for the past years" he said. A smirk suddenly made its way on y/n's face.

"And who told u no one wanted to date me? I was just asked on a date yeaterday i guess i should call him to agre-" she said getting her phone out but he was faster to take it out of her hands.

"No u wont! Who is he?" He asked glaring at the phone "ahaha ur cute when ur mad anyways i am still not going to make the ramen" she said "shii lets do it together hmmm?" He asked as he stood up and back hugging the girl.

They settled on watching  'Mr Queen' as they both have been wanting to watch it but never had the chance.

The couple didnt realize that it was 4am until it was too late. They have already binge watched the whole drama in one night,yet they didnt feel sleepy.

"Hmmmm how about we go to the beach. Today seems like its gon be a nice weathered day" y/n said and seojun nodded "yea i think that too lets wash up and then go hmm?" Seojun asked and y/n nodded "yea but we gon have to eat cuz am hungry" she said and left to the room

After washing up y/n had wrapped a towel around her hair and her body before going to her closet to pick out and outfit.

(Y/n and seojun's outfits)

They decided to match outfits as seojun remembered that y/n once told him that she wanna wear couple outfits.

After they were both done with breakfast they went out hand in hand smiling like two kids. Y/n had something to tell seojun.....she was excited to tell him.

Little did poor y/n know that these news might change their relationship 180 degrees.

Hey guys.....how are yalll

This book needed some serious drama or else it would be boring dont yall think? :)

Some shit is about to go down very soon.....maybe two chapters from now?

Lmaooo i was actually struggling on what kdrama they should watch when someone recommended that they should watch Mr Queen so i went with that option. I personally havent watched that kdrama but yea i thought why tf not add it?

Alsoooooo i am soooo excited love alarm season 2 is getting released on March 12th i cant waittttt😫😫🤚🏻 #teamsunho :)

Anyways hope yall are safe tc❤️❤️