36

"U-u w-what?" He stuttered  words are struggling to leave his mouth. "I-ani me and sun-oh got a good offer in Berlin....its a movie i have the female lead seojun-ah....this movie can change my whole career. Its a good start that i shouldnt miss seojun-ah" she said holding his hand.

"But what about me y/n? Wht about us? did u ever think about us? Did u ever think abt how i would feel about this? When ur away with another guy?  Wait u-u aint b-breaking up-p with me r-right" he asked tears visible in his eye

"No no seojunie we can definitely manage until the movie shooting is over and i promise u i will stay loyal seojun-ahh we promised that we'll support each other right? I rlly want to take this step seojun-ah" she explained to him

"When are u leaving?" He asked ignoring all wht she said "t-tomorrow" she stuttered "and u decided to tell me now? Wow just wow" he said standing up "lets go home" he said  leaving towards his motorcycle with y/n tailing him.

Their ride home was silent, nothing can be heard except the engine of the motorcycle.

They had arrived at y/n's  home and once y/n got off seojun drove off  without sparing her a glance.

It is a hard night for the both of them. Neither couldnt sleep but y/n decided to text seojun. Maybe he will come to see her before she leaves.

Me: my flight is at 9 am tmw i hope i can see u before i leave remember ily gn sleep well
           Read 12:03

The girl sighed placing her phone on the night stand as her boyfriend just read her message and didnt bother answering. She knew she was wrong she should have told him earlier. She decided that she should sleep now cuz she have to wake up extra early.

The next morning seojun was having breakfast with his friends when he kept stairing at his phone waiting for a text from her. Same goes to y/n she was waiting for seojun to text her.

She was on her way to the airport when he decided that he should support her and go see her. Sprinting out of the cafe making everyone look wierdly at him, he went to his motorcycle and making his way towards the airport.

Dialing her number as he hoped she didnt leave yet he heard the soft boice he loved the most "hello seojun?" She said on the other line "plz tell me ur still at korea" he said making her chuckle "yea i am where are u" she asked "the airport door" he replied "oh wait i see u" she said as she hung up and started making her way towards him.

"I am sorry seojun i should have told u earlier" she said pulling away from the hug "no its okay....its ur dream i shoulf have understood." He said and smiled making her smile back "i am glad u support me seojun and i promise u i'll make sure to stay in contact and keep u updated with everything" she said and he nodded "u better and i'll do the same too" he said before sun-oh came and told y/n that they called for their flight. "U should get going now y/nie" she nodded and hugged him one last time

"Ah btw promise me one more thing....when i come back i want to find u a popular idol hmm?" She said and he nodded as he watched her fade away out of his sight.