38

Y/n was a crying mess,she couldnt believe her eyes. She stayed loyal just for him for him to cheat on her. She was hurt, she always gave him the space thinking he was busy but he was slapping her behind her back.

She didnt like the social media,but she wanted to upload a picture. Knowing that he will see it, she had hope that he will contact her or tell her that the news somehow aint true.

Y/n_park:

❤️9890367, 💬757993210, ↗️Y/n_park: i unexpectedly am starting to take interest in ur photography @hwang_sunoh

Y/n_park: i unexpectedly am starting to take interest in ur photography @hwang_sunoh

Username1: ohhhh unnie ur so pretty

Username2:when is the movie releasedddddd

Min_injae: unnie ur so pretty

Hwang_sunoh: i have always been good at photography

Y/n_park: sure 🙄

Injae and seojun were sitting on the couch cuddling when injae suddenly said. " oh y/n unnie just posted a new picture, wahhh she is so pretty".

Seojun wanted to check the post but he shrugged it off. "Ohh she posted again ayyyy" injae said as she liked the post.

By now seojun couldnt help but be curious. So he clicked on the Instagram icon and typed her username to see this

Y/n_park:

❤️1028371910,💬37281616819,↗️Y/n_park: who is excited for the movie?? We are shooting the last scenes so it should be finished soon

Y/n_park: who is excited for the movie?? We are shooting the last scenes so it should be finished soon. This character took so much effort from me to make it as wonderful as wanted and i loved her so much. Had so much fun with @hwang_sunoh and the other crew. Ty for making Jiyeon possible to achieve❤️❤️.

He was surprised by her character in the movie. He never thought of asking her what that character was like. "When did she get tattoos?" He mumbled unconsciously "ohh idk if they are permanent it might just be for the shoot....but her red hair looks so good on her and omg her and sun-oh is soo cute together dont u think so bbe?" She asked and he just shrugged "ohh just liked her posts" she said as she double tapped on the picture making him like the posts.

Han_seojun liked ur post

Y/n smirked once she got the notification. What she wanted happened. She now know that he saw her post.

The movie has now been released. It was a huge hit. I took alot of awards. Y/n was now alot more popular....her character jiyeon in the movie was a big change for her.

As for injae and seojun,it has been 2 months since they started dating.....they have been going strong. Injae still looked up to y/n and would always bring her up infront of seojun. She even dragged him to her movie premiere. He was proud of her. She achieved her dream. Even tho he had lost feelings for her.....or at least he thought so. He was proud to see her popular more than he was proud of himself.

"Y/n we are going to attend the MAMAs" sun-oh said making the girl's eyes widen.

"Seojunieeee we'll be attending the MAMAs" injae said making the boy shocked.