22

The air was tensed......after what min-jun told them...seojun was furious he  slapped jugyeong yelling at her.....threatening her that if smthn happened to y/n she will be the one responsible for it to him.

Jugyeong felt broken.......she knew what she did wasnt right.....but she never regretted it.

She felt the need of finding y/n just to make her taste the medicine she tasted when the girl ran away.

Y/n, on the other hand, who ran aimlessly found herself in the bus station...socking wet as summer rain decided to fall as if sharing the  sadness with the poor girl.

Her phone was still ringing but she never bothered picking it up. She found herself taking the bus to seoul.

The others were still searching for her in busan. They never thought that she might go to back to seoul so they stayed in busan.

Y/n went straight to dal-mi's and jipyeong's house.
"Y/n?"Jipyeong asked schocked as he knew that the girl is in busan now but seeing her soaking wet and standing infront of their door at 12 am worried him.

She was now seated at the couch with a blanket wrapped around her  looking at the floor.

The sight of their friend scared seo dal-mi and han jipyeong to death.. they never saw her like that.

"Whats wrong y/n?what happened to u?" Dal-mi asked sitting down beside her.

Y/n broke down crying hugging dal-mi and told them everything.

Jipyeong's hands were balled into fists trying to control his anger while dal-mi was only seeing red.

"What are u doing here then? Go show her that u dont care about what she said. U running away will only make her think that ur weak y/n...and ur not weak ur really strong.....stronger than any of us....so go back there and show her how strong u are y/n"

Dal-mi's words had a huge impact on y/n.....she made her feel stronger.

She washed up and changed her now socked hoodie into this

And went to the train station and took the first bus to busan

The others had lost hope in finding her.....and went home feeling tired but worried abt her.

They couldnt report it to the police either as it hasnt been 24 hours since she went missing so they has no choice but to go home.

At 3 am they were all crumpled up on each other sleeping when y/n entered the house causing them to wake up.

Once they saw her fine and well they sighed in relief except for jugyeong who was now furious seeing her fine and good when she got slapped for wht she said.

She couldnt feel what she was doing until she went infront of her and raised her hand ready to slap her.

Only that y/n held her hand mid air before it touched her face and pulled y/n harshly towards her still holding her wrist tightly and tightening her grip more making jugyeong yelped in pain.

"Touch me one more time and i'll make sure u miss ur beautiful hands" y/n threatened dangerously in her ear and let go harshly throwing her back which made jugyeong stumble back a little bit.

Leaving everyone schocked with their jaws dropped on the floor....amazed by what y/n just did.

I like savage y/n more dont yall think? 😏

Also we all be needing a Seo Dal-mi and Han Jipyeong  type of friends in our lives😌🤚🏻.

Anyways i just wanna say yall reacting the way you do on my story and the comments u leave make my heart flutter and inspires and motivate me to complete writing and studying as well.

Make sure yall stay safe and not get sick ily :)

I will prepare a new chap tdy so expect an update later or tmw morning. Peace lovelies
:3