18

Min-junieee🥺💓: y/n!!!!!!

Me: whats up?

Min-junieee🥺💓: i met the girl i like finally after 2 months of talking onlinee!!!!!!!! Omg she is so prettyyyyy let me show u!

     Read 6:08

Min-junieee🥺💓: y/n?
     Read 6:08

Min-junieee🥺💓: hellloooo?
Read 6:08

Min-junieee🥺💓: y/n?

Me: sorry seojun was asking smthn anyways cool i am happy for u :)

Min-junieee🥺💓: i want u to meet her she lives in this neighborhood too.

Me: ahhh i see sure i'll meet her. Hey look i gtg now bai

Y/n logged out.

Y/n felt herself suffocating. So,she decided to go on a walk.

"Y/n-ahh where are u going??" Sua asked the girl as she spotted her walking out of the house "on a walk" she said as she left the house

Walking by the sea side with her earphones plugged in, she felt naïve for feeling under the weather after he told her he like someone. She felt naïve for letting herself get attracted to a guy she just met a week ago. She felt that feeling she felt a year ago.....this situation was so deja vu so she was wondering why she aint used to it.

Min-jun was walking with his friend on the sea side when he spotted a long haired thin girl which he immediately knew was y/n.

"Seo-yoon-ah u see that girl over there" he asked earning a nod. "Thats y/n the girl i have been telling u abt lets go to her" he said and pulled the girl with him.

Y/n was tired of aimlessly going around the beach so she sat down on the sand letting the wind blow her hair back and forth. She felt the breeze kissing her soft skin which made her feel relaxed with some music blasting through her ears until it was interrupted.

"Who the hell-" she was cut off by min-jun "why are u out here alone" he asked tilting his head "ahh i just wanted some me time" y/n said faking a smile "oh so she the girl u told me about" she asked her attention now on seo-yoon. "Yea her name is seo-yoon"
min-jun said excitedly "ahh" was all y/n said before looking back at the sea.

"Yk u would be a perfect model....ur body is perfect so as ur face" seo-yoon said breaking the silence "min-jun never told me he has such a pretty friend" she added chuckling.

"Thats what i told her when we first met one week ago....that she should be a model" min-jun said
"I am considering it......" y/n simply said.

( text message )
Me: Seojun-ah come outside, i need u to accompany me somewhere. don't question it

"Who u texting" min-jun asked trying to peak at
y/n's phone "ahh that's just seojun" she said putting her phone down

"Seojun.....where have i heard that name before" seo-yoon mumbled.

"Parkkk y/n!!!!!" Seojun yelled from a distance catching y/n's attention "yahhhh Han Seojun what took u so long" she asked as he approched them "sorry" he said smiling at her.

"Wait han seojun??? U go  to saebom high right?" Seo-yoon asked "yea what's with it" he asked her "ohh i enrolled there for a couple of months but they said a han seojun took a break so i was never able to meet u" she said earning a nod "oh yea thts me" he said

"Okay seojun-ah lets goo" y/n said "where to" min-jun asked "oh we gon buy some stuff" y/n said "what stuff" seojun asked tilting his head at the shorter girl "i am  just craving some candy...so i thought instead of going alone i should ask u to come with me" she said smiling at him.

"Why dont u ask suho to accompany you instead?u just got me out here to go with u cuz u craving candy?? Seriously y/n ur so chilidish" seojun complained.

"Yk me and suho would have fought all the way to the store" she protested.

"Whatever lets hurry before the others kill us....they waiting for us to watch a drama" he said and she nodded turning to the other two "we'll get going guys baiii" and before they could talk she already left with seojun....leaving a confused min-jun on why the girl is suddenly acting like this...