11

Waking up y/n felt her head heavy. She didnt know what happened after she blacked out or who helped her. Checking the time on her phone she found out that she has been sleeping since yesterday.

Looking around and finding no one in the tent made her believe that they are all outside having breafast probably.

She changed her clothes and went out.

"Good morning guys" y/n said as she said sitting at the table and turning the attention to herself

"Y/n are u ok now? how are u feeling?are u hurting anywhere?" Seojun showered her with questions which made them chuckle "yes i am fine seojun-ah dont worry" she said and started eating breakfast.

After breakfast they were told that today they will just be sitting together and playing anything they want.

They got this lie detector and sat in a circle,y/n joining the students of saebom high after being forced by the one and only han seojun.

She sat down awkwardly with seojun on her right and a girl she is unfamiliar with on her left.

"Ok guys here are the rules we will be asking questions and the person who is asked will have to place his/her hands on the detector if it says tht its a lie then he/she is getting whipped" taehoon said earning a nod.

"Ok sua do u love taehoon more or ur kpop groups" soojin asked "taehoonieeee ofc" she said sending finger hearts to taehoon making y/n scoff at the cringe she witnessing.

The detector later said tht sua aint lying which made teahoon peck her.

"Seojun" jugyeong said giving her boyfriend the detector "do u love me" she asked making y/n narrow her eyes at her 'why ask this question when she already knows the answer' y/n thought

"Ofc i do" was seojun's answer which wasnt a lie making them practically make out making y/n cringe wondering how  their skl allow that but doesnt allow girls wearing swimsuit which made the gurl mentally roll her eyes.

"Y/n" the girl she made out called sua gave her the detector. Y/n put her hand on the detector

"Are u single?" She was asked "yup" she simply said and the detector said its a lie "what the-yahh ow ow that thing is broken" y/n said as she was getting whipped by some literall strangers but it was fun.

"So who is the lucky guy" soojin asked her laughing "there is no lucky guy, my phone maybe?" She asked tilting her head and then shrugging.

The game went on smoothly and y/n decided to join her school friends. She felt comfortable with saebom students but like she wanted to spend time with her skl ppl.

After a while she said she going to the forest for a lil walk and off she went.

Seojun who was fighting with jugyeong again noticed the girl going to forest so he quickly left jugyeong and made his way after the girl.

Jugyeong who held no hate against the girl is starting to hate her just because her han seojun was always after her and worried for her.

She could feel that her boyfriend is slowly losing feelings for her and developing feelings for the other girl.

Even if he wont admit it now he will surely find out and she cant lose han seojun anytime. She loves him and wants him to herself forever.