52

The beams of sunlight woke the young girl up from her sleep. Checking the time she found it 8 am. She sighed as she recalled what happened yesterday. She thought that the guys are mad at her and that they probably wont bother calling her.

She had shooting in jeju island today so she thought that its best if she got ready.

Showering was y/n's way of relaxing so she turned the water on and waited till the water was warm enough then started filling the tub.

Once it was full....she got in letting the warm water relax her muscles...putting in mind that she cant get late or they will leave without her.

After exactly 20 minutes y/n decided that it was enough...much to her objection she  wrapped a towel around her body before heading towards her dressing room.

much to her objection she  wrapped a towel around her body before heading towards her dressing room

The black haired girl thought about drying her hair since she still had time....she decided to keep it down and curl it in some lose curls.

At 9 am exactly y/n's phone rang...she ran excitedly thinking it was her friends but much to her disappointment it was her manager calling.

He told her that they are waiting for her infront of the house and that she better hurry up. Sighing she got her luggage and purse and headed towards the door making sure to remind herself to have fun.

Her friends on the other hand decided to stay over at injae's. They didnt know that y/n had shooting today and they thought about going over instead of calling her.

At around 6 pm they were waiting for seojun to get ready when injae called for him before showing them her phone.

Koreadispatch:

Koreadispatch: park y/n and jeon jungkook were spotted filming at jeju island

Koreadispatch: park y/n and jeon jungkook were spotted filming at jeju island. Fans are going crazy over this photo and have been trending '#y/nkook' on twitter. They believe the two might make a good couple.

"I guess no need of going now since she aint there" injae said plopping herself down on the couch pouting "yeaaa lets watch smthn?" Seojun suggested more like questioned.

Sunoh on the other hand was spacing out....he was jealous and he knew it. Eventho they are just acting he felt his heart sting at how fans shipped her with Jungkook and not him.

He wanted to be in his spot. He wanted to be shipped with y/n. He wanted their ship name trending. He wanted to be in jungkook's spot.

He did get shipped with y/n when they both were filiming together but they didnt get this number of tweets.

He wondered how the girl was so so close yet so far. Why was it so hard to love someone? To have the one thing he wanted...he didnt care about anyone else just her.

When she told them the truth yesterday....the sight of her crying broke his heart into million pieces.

It is only eight letters yet it was so hard to say.

But he decided that he will make her his once he gets the chance. He'll confess no matter what. He wont be a coward and run away like he always does. He will get that one thing that he wants so bad.

He will finally tell park y/n his true feelings towards her.