51

Four months have passed. Y/n still didnt remember anything. She and the others were still good friends. They hung out whenever they had the time. Y/n grew even more popular and was now shooting a kdrama with BTS Jungkook.

Ppl have been going crazy about how cute the two are. The drama wasnt released yet but they have been spotted together more than once. Out of locations and in locations the two were getting really close.

As for seojun,his band just made a comeback and its a big hit. The others were so proud of him and his friends. They also got some awards at the AMAs for the best rookie group.

Injae had been modeling and things seem to be going good for her aswell. She wasnt that populat yet but she was getting more and more professional day by day.

Sunoh had also been just modeling but the difference he was at the USA now....he was invited to attend an event there and also model for 'vogue' USA. They were all getting more and more successful and luck seems to be on their side. Until one day something happened.

The group were hanging out after a very long time of not seeing each other due to busy schedules. They gathered at y/n's dorm and were just eating pizza and talking about some random stuff until one specific topic came 'cheating'

"I dont get why ppl cheat honestly" y/n said shrugging followed by a nod from the others "dont u dare cheat on me han seojun" injae warned looking at the boy who took her hand and hugged her "i dont cheat injae-ssi" he said while caressing her hair.

"If u dont then u wouldnt have cheated on me" y/n said then her mouth widen same as her eyes as she realised what just slipped out of her mouth. Covering her mouth,she knew that she was now busted.

"U remember? When did u get back ur memory" sunoh asked "i-i" sighing she stopped talking looking down making the others confused.

She could simply lie to them and they wont even know it....but she knew she needed to say the truth and so she did.

"I didnt have any memory loss.....i just-" she started.

{••Flashback••}

After the doctors had checked y/n's state and that she was now perfectly fine and awake she asked him for a small favor.

"Can u plz tell them that i-i have a temporary memory loss? Like i forgot stuff that i wish never happened or stuff that hurt me" y/n asked the doctor with pleading eye as to why anyone would want that.

"Why may i ask" he asked looking and the young girl laying down in the hospital clothes.

"I just- its something personal" she said making him
"Ok i understand and i'll be glad to help u" he said smiling making a smile appear on her face "thank u doc"

{••End Of Flashback••}

The others were speechless. Jaws literally on the floor from the shock.

"W-why? Why did u fake it all along" sunoh asked "i-i just wanted to forget!!!! I thought acting like i dont know them will lessen the pain of seeing them together. And here we are all together  having fun like nothing ever happened in the past!!!! It helped me!!! Alot if i am to be honest....i dont like seojun that way anymore and i ship them together. Injae is a good girl and they are perfect together....i just wanted to be happy" y/n said looking down tears flowing down her cheeks like a river with her hair covering her face

"I am going to sleep" without any other words the girl left the other three speechless,frozen in their spot.

They unbelievably werent mad at her for faking her memory loss but they understood her.

They decided to call it a night and go home...leaving a girl who will cry herself to sleep.

They knew she needed time and thats what they are planning to give her. They will surely talk to her but when she is calm. Cuz they know better....she wouldnt want to face them just yet.