53

Warning ⚠️: this chapter contains  suicide and some sensitive topics  and the mention of blood if ur not comfortable with these type of stuff plz dont read. U have been warned enjoy :)

Y/n who hadnt slept for two days straight had just arrived at her house destination to find her friends standing infront of the door.

She had been filming for two days straight with no sleep. Just an hour maybe..it was the last thing she wanted to deal or talk about anything right now.

She just wanted her bed and thats all she was only looking for.

"Y/n" injae said running towards her and embracing her taking the older female by surprise but she slowly started hugging her back.

Releasing y/n looked at the two males standing by her doors before respectfully bowing her head a little

She felt awkward,and the need of being so formal and treating them with this much respect that they never used around each other grew inside her.

She wasnt sure if they were on good terms for her to be informal around them and so she went for the safer solution.

Opening her front door. She entered her dorm leading her luggage inside before going towards the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water which she gulped down in one go.

"Ah y/n why didnt u tell us ur going to jeju?" Seojun asked looking at the very tired looking younger female.

"I wasnt very sure if i had the right to talk." She said looking everywhere but their eyes.

"Its okay we understand u...but we are here to talk. We need our friendship strong and to get that type of friendship we cant keep any secrets from each other, so each one of us is going to spill their deepest secret right here right now" sunoh said earning a nod from everyone except y/n

"Why now? I am tired" she whinned but he didnt buy it.

"U can rest after we are done" he said making her sigh. Giving in she sat down between injae and sunoh.

"I'll go first" seojun said and they all nodded giving him their full attention.

{••Flashback••}

"Sejoun-ahhh look at these" seyeon who happened to be young seojun's best friend called for his friend who was roaming around the market

"What is it" he asked as he made his way towards his smiley friend who held two bracelets in his hands.

"Lets buy matching ones" seyoun said smiling excitedly.

"This is so childish" young seojun said scoffing. "No its not here put it on let's promise we'll never take it off seojun-ahh for the rest of our lives" he said putting the bracelet on his best friend's wrist.

The two guys have been friends for a long time. They wanted to become idol trainees when they grow up and be in one group together.

They have always dreamed about standing on stage together. They were just two kids dreaming..not knowing how cruel society is. Not knowing what a painful future awaits them.

One day the two went to school like the usual. Once they entered from the school gates. They heard whispers about them...about seyeon specifically.

They didnt pay much attention but when they got to class kids started laughing at him. Confused about what the hell is going on seojun was getting impatient.