26

"U what" y/n now sat up after her eyes shot open...not believing what she just heard.

"Breaking up with jugyeong" seojun repeated like its no big deal... " i finally saw her true colors....after one year of being blinded by love y/n i finally saw her true self...,selfish.....she doesn't want anyone near me.....she just want me to herself. And after what she said to u.....i aint completeling this.....not going to sleep beside her when i know she holds so much haterd towards my best friend. When all she wants is me to only look at her....not make any other friendships with any other girls. I just dont like it y/n and i dont care if u are going to scold me now or whateve-" he was cut off by y/n embracing him.

"Its okay i will support u whatever ur desicion is seojun-ah" she pulled away smiling at him which made his heart melt.

They got home.....hand in hand which surprised everyone and made jugyeong furious. She saw them hugging from afar but she didnt hear their conversation.

"Jugyeong can we talk for a little bit" seojun asked as y/n made her way towards suho and snatched the chips he was eating making him groan interrupting seojun and jugyeong "yahhhhhh" he glared at y/n but she only stuck her tongue out at him.

He went up to her and snatched them back "how dare u lee suho?!!!!" She dramatically gasped and threw a pillow at him.

They were about to start their pillow fight but seojun fake coughed making the two look at him then sat polietly beside each other and shared the chips.

"What do u want baby" she said clinging onto him then looked at y/n whom she found laughing along with suho while showing him something on her phone.

"I think we should..." he said then stopped inhaling some air.

"Break up"

Everyone stopped what they are doing and looked at the couple.

"W-wae" she said her eyes getting glossy. "Because i cant do this anymore jugyeong-ah.....this is stressing me out. Back then i wanted u to be mine so bad...but now i see why he broke up with u. Ur so selfish. Whoever ur dating should be urs and just urs. They are not allowed to make any friendships with girls....if they do u just wish that they die....just leave me alone....get out of my life." He said and left and went to his room.

————————————————————————
Cliffhanger

She was about to leave but he pulled her by her wrist making her turn around.....slamming her to his chest.

"I aint letting u leave this time" he said. Bringing his face closer to her.

————————————————————————-

"I like u park y/n goddamn it stop playing with my feelings like this" he said running his fingers through his hair while looking at the girl who was slammed against the wall.
"I-"

————————————————————————-

Haiiiii loveliesssss......yall been wanting them to break up and here they did :)

Thought about leaving a cliffhanger about tomorrow's chapter cuz why not.

Tmw's update may be a lil cute....smthn yall been wanting....our y/n cant be single on valentines day like ur author now can she?😔🤚🏻

Anywaysss stay safe love yallll💓💓