37

Y/n and seojun had kept each other's promise....as for y/n she always made time to text seojun. Whenever she is on break from shooting or changing outfits. She would always text him when she is free

Seojun has also became a trainee who is debuting soon. He has told y/n and she basically screamed making 5 ppl knock at her door. She was happy he kept his promise to her.

As time went by, seojun's debut was getting closer and closer y/n was so busy yet she always made sure to text seojun. But he wasnt helping her out with that. Lately he has been leaving her on read or he would decline her calls. And if he answered either the texts or the call it would be dry....he would answer with one word such as "good" "mhm" "cool"

He wouldn't keep the conversation going like he always did. Yet y/n understood that he was busy and kept in mind that he is debuting soon so there is nothing she should worry about.

10 monthns later~~

Y/n has now almost finished shooting and seojun...he debuted and became very well known all over the world. Y/n was proud of him....that he achieved his dream and that he kept his promise that when she goes back to korea.....she would see him as famous as the other kpop groups.

The last scenes on the movie were going to be shoot in japan and so y/n and sun-oh and the other crew went on their private jet to go from Berlin to japan. The flight was really nice. Y/n was enjoying listening to music she was thinking about seojun. How is he? Does he sleep well? Does he eat? Thousands of questions were going in her head that she didnt notice that the plane landed.

Since it was a day off for y/n she went straight to the hotel room, washed up and wore smthn comfy. She heard that there is a new famous model called Min in-jae. Y/n thought tht she was pretty.

In-jae looked up to y/n she would always follow in her steps or try to be as professional as her....she was basically her role model.

Y/n was scrollling through her instagram page when she found that in-jae uploaded a new picture of her holding a guy's hand with the caption "salanghae oppa"

The girl smiled at the picture. She remembered when seojun used to hold her hand and take pictures of them. She cant wait to tell him that she is going back to korea in two months from now.

Scrolling again, her eyes caught a korea dispatch post. 'Revealing a new couple? Aishhh these ppl need to stop' she thought.

She was about to scroll past it when her eyes caught a familiar name....han seojun.

"Huh han seojun?" She asked confusedly as she read the article.

Koreadispatch: the new idol Han Seojun has confirmed that he is dating the model Min
In-Jae. Ppl are going crazy as these couple have been trending on twitter

Click here to see the pictures.

Y/n's eyes were forming tears. She was trembling as she clicked on the link.

 She was trembling as she clicked on the link

She stared at the pictures,hands shaking not wanting to believe what she just saw

It was indeed Han Seojun.

Now everything was clear for her. The unanswered calls and texts wasnt bec he was busy with his debut.

It was because he was busy with something else.

Someone else

He was so busy cheating on her.

I feel bad for y/n............do yall think things might get better? Or go worse?

Also 3k?!!!!! SRSLY GUYS OMG😫😫😫😫
when did that story become so worthy of reading?!!!!!!😫😫 ilysm tyyyyy❤️❤️❤️🥺