40

"Omg omg i will he meeting famous pppl omgggg" y/n was having a mental break down while standing infront of sun-oh squealing while holding onto his jacket.

Seojun and injae who stood a couple of meters away could hear their conversation. Injae was smiling at the two,fangirling at her ship while seojun glared at the two. He was feeling some strange things he hasnt felt in a while....jealousy maybe? He couldnt tell. He was feeling those feelings he felt back then when y/n was his and when she approached other guys.

"When did u become so unprofessional??? Gosh ur embarrassing me" sun-oh said putting his hand on his face hiding himself. Y/n smiled removing his hands "who cares i'll be meeting famous ppl" she exclaimed "are u dumb? Ur famous too goddamn it stop being embarrassing and act professional will u?" He scolded making y/n shake her head in disbelief "aigoo sun-oh oppa is no fun" she said in a cute tone "yahhh i told u not to call me" he said but was cut off by her "oppa? Wae? Does it make u feel old oppa?" She teased even more smirking at him but he just rolled her eyes making her laugh.

"Aww they r so cute i swear my heart" injae said placing a hand on her heart "no not rlly" seojun said glaring at the two "what do u mean not really cant u seee how cute they act around each other?" She said rolling her eyes. "I have seen cuter" he said deep down referring to him and y/n when they used to tease each other. Memories of the day they had at the beach before she left came into his mind making him smile at how she would act all sassy and how they promised each other to stay loyal....to support each other. That promise...the promise that he broke while she kept.

Ppl were now taking their awards. Seojun took the award for the best rookie kpop group while injae took the award of the best new female model.

They had a couple more awards to be done which were:
- best actor
-best actress
-best female model
-best male model
-best male and female lead couple

Sun-oh's name was called for the best actor and best male model. Y/n was so proud of him....he had got some important awards, which is definitely going to positively affect his career and she was glad about it.

"And the best female actress and model goes to..." the MC was making them all curious to death. "Park y/n!!!" He stated cheerfully a smile making its way on his face. Y/n too, she was smiling widely at the fact that she won such  an award. She went up the stage a smile not leaving her lips as she bowed and took the award.

"And the last award of the best male and female lead couple goes to......Park y/n and hwang sun-oh congratulations guys" the MC said taking both sun-oh wnd y/n by surprise. There surely were other female and male lead couples better than them but they won. And they were glad about it. They took their trophies and sun-oh said his speech and now it was time for y/n.

"annyeonghaseyo je ileum-eun park y/n ibnida i just want to thank everyone who has helped me through out my career. I want to thank my friends back in high school and a special thanks go to hwang sun-oh for always being there for me while we were shooting the movie and for helping me make jiyeon a better character....and i hope i can give more in the future..and i also cant forget my fans who always support and love me.....without them i wouldnt be here today....thank u so much" y/n said earning an applause form all over the room before turning around to face sun-oh and embrace him into a tight hug while he picked her up and started spinning her around making the croud go wild.

Y/n got off the stage and was walking looking down at her phone texting sun-oh telling him that she i gon wait outside when she bumped into someone.

She bowed still not looking at him "jeongmal joesonghabnida" (i am so sorry sir)

But his voice made her freeze

A/N:
I aint sure if they give any kind of these awards in the MAMAs but its just for the sake of the story.