57

Two months have passed and the group is still going strong. Facing any problem together as one. Seojun's group is now just as popular as the top kpop groups. They also had a world tour which fans really loved.

Injae has working harder on herself and it paid off. She had modeled for a lot of important companies. One of them is vogue which made her face known allover Asia.

Sunoh aswell...he signed a contract of a kdrama with Park Min-Young. He still hasnt confessed to y/n. Eventho seojun and injae keep telling him to be faster because y/n has alot of males around her and anyone might steal her but he just says its not the right time yet.

As for y/n herself. She was now the most popular woman in the world. Not just that she modeled for the most important companies and brands. But she as well was a model in many important fashion shows that alot of important people had attended. To the fact that she had won the most beautiful face in the world.

And of course we cant forget her acting career...her drama with jungkook had been released and its getting alot of love which made her even more popular.

Just her name beside the most popular male gave her alot of love and support. Jungkook was a good friend too. He looked at her as his younger sister whom he takes care off.

Today was the day sunoh had finally decided to confess to y/n. He was nervous yet excited. He didnt know how would y/n react and he didnt want to lose his best friend.

But he had to do it. He couldnt keep it in forver. He asked injae and seojun for help and they were more than glad to do so.

Sunoh had decided to make seojun and injae to text her and ask her to meet them at the ice rank. Y/n had always had a thing for skating and so he decided his confession will be at a place she dearly loves.

Seojun and injae had carried out their mission professionally. They texted y/n and told her to meet them at the ice rank place.

Y/n who was planning on staying home didnt have a choice but to listen to them. She decided to put on something simple.

She thought she was just going to skate

Keyword: thought

She didnt know that her future is depending on this ice rank visit.

Once she arrived the place was really dark...no one was there it was just her. She was confused on why injae and seojun asked her to meet them at a dark empty place.

She then found a rose on the floor with a paper stabled onto it with "go to the shoes place" and so she did.

Confused she went to the place where they get the skating shoes from and there she found another rose with another note.

" would you..." she then found a note saying go to the ramen stand.

And there once again found another rose "be..." and anothet note telling her to go to the bathrooms.

She was confused yet curious and so she followed. She then went and found a rose on the sink "my..." and a note says to put on skating shoes and go to the skating floor place ( idk wht ish called sowii😫🤚🏻)

She went, put on her shoes and looked at the roses in her hands while making her way there

- would you

- be

-my

She wondered who wrote that and wht does it mean.

Once she was in the middle of the place the lights went on and she found sunoh standing in the middle with another rose in his hand.

He approached the confused girl and gave her the last rose

"GIRLFRIEND"

Y/n was surprised....happy....shocked

'Would you be my girlfriend'

And it was from the one she liked....hwang sunoh. She was smiling like an idiot while standing there staring at the roses

"Would u like to be my girlfriend park y/n?" He asked holding her hands and she nodded happily

"I would gladly be ur girlfriend hwang sunoh" she said and hugged him tightly. He picked her up not breaking the hug.

Out of no where, injae and seojun came out and started cheering for the new couple "omgggg u guys are so cute together my gawdddd" injae fangirled at the two making seojun eye her wierdly.

"Yea they may be cute but we cuter..." he said as he smugly smiled making them all laugh.

"I love u park y/n" sunoh said as he rested his forehead on hers while his hands were hugging her tiny waist

"I love u too sunoh-yah" she said placing her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

I couldnt think of a cuter proposal guysss but this is legit for me... i want someone to propose like thatt to me tooo😫😫😫😫😫

Anyways they finally together and they alll happpy. Yayyyy happy ending for everyone.

Thank u guys for supporting wrong number since day one. It really meant alot to me. From the reads to the cute comments yall left in every chapter.

I hope yall were excited reading my book and were always on the edge of ur seats....wanting to know what will happen next.

Hope my way of writing was understandable for everyone. And am sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes throughout the book it was made unintentionally.

I love u guys so much remember to always love and cherish ur self.

Because i love u guys so much i'll upload a bonus chapter tomorrow heheheh tccc❤️❤️❤️❤️