8

On the bus it was filled with laughter. Jugyeong and seojun were sitting across y/n and her friend which were laughing causing seojun to stare at the the girl "so y/n its been a year since i have seen u....seojun always complained abt how u wouldnt unblock him" jugyeong said "mwo? Ohhh y/n he is the guy that those beshes bullied u cuz u texted" dal-mi y/n's friend said making jugyeongs eye to widen "ohhhh they did? Thats probably why u wouldnt unblock seojun" jugyeong said. "Ahhhh hehe yea anyways how do u guys think this trip will be" y/n asked clearly changing the topic as she felt so uncomfortable.... "hmmmmm i think it'll be so great" seojun said looking at y/n she just nodded putting her ear phones in her ear and listened to music.

They were now getting out of the bus as they just arrived at camp.

Jugyeong,seojun,jipyeong and y/n will all be using the same tent. Jipyeong has a secret crush on y/n but y/n doesnt think of him like that. He is only a brother to her. But seojun knew that the guy liked hisbused to be friend.

It was night and everyone was in their own tent. Y/n and her group decided to play a game of never have i ever. "Y/n never have u ever had ur first kiss" jugyeong asked looking at y/n while seojun was secretly curious to know. Y/n put her finger down indicating tht she did causing their eyes to widen while she just smiled.

"Jipyeong never have u ever had a crush on y/n" seojun asked to make sure of his thoughts. Jipyeong put his finger down causing y/n to look at him schocked "i-i" she stuttered "seojunn never have u ever thought abt going to y/n's skl after she blocked u" Jipyeong asked and seojun lowered his finger.

They ended up playing for a little while when y/n decided it was time to sleep and went to bed while the other followed exciting for the day ahead of them.