54

"I'll go next" injae said and the others were now focused on her.

{••Flashback••}

Young injae was sitting at the school playground..alone as usual.

She was an outcast. The image her own sister made for her at school was terrible. It made everyone go away from her.

They were told she is a murderer. That she killed her own cousin. But infact it wasnt her. It was her biological sister.

She accidentally killed the young kid when they were at busan one time. She drowned him. And to cover up for herself. She told them it was injae who did it.

And when injae tried to prove her innocence and tell them that it wasnt her...they didn't believe her and they wanted to throw her in jail.

But the fact that she was too young stopped them. They thought about throwing her out. But again they said no.

They believed that someone might find her and treat her well. And they didnt want that so they to keep her and they'll make her pay for it.

Injae's sister didnt even feel a a little guilty for what she has done. Seeing her sister suffer at school and at home...yet she didnt care.

All she wanted was not to be known that she was the killer. So she always went around making fun of her at school and making people hate and bully her.

Injae would always sit alone,be treated differently. But she was smart. She was excellent at school which her sister hated more. Injae was always ranked first and then comes her sister.

This made her hate injae even more so she went home and told her parents that injae beats her up at school and started fake crying. Making her parents even more complicated for injae.

Untill one day injae decided to run away. She decided that it was enough. She had enough of paying for a mistake she never did.

She waited until everyone was  asleep before she snuck out of her room and towards the front door. The door to her freedom. Away from all the abuse she recieved.

Away from getting beaten up everyday for being successful and passing her sister. For being better.

Every parent should be proud of their kids if they are always ranked first but her case was different.

They would always throw her books away whenever they see her studying. They didnt buy her stuff not clothes.

They would always make her clean after them and take their anger out on her.

This made injae hate them and she swore that she wouldnt go back  whatever happens.

She left,running away from her dark past. Keeping it a secret. She went to seoul. She was just a 14 year old kid who didnt have anywhere to sleep,no money nothing.

She started from scratch. Worked at coffee shops and saved up until she was able to afford paying a rent.

She had suffered too much but its not like she chose it. She made sure she keeps this a secret afraid that people start bullying and judge her aswell.

Whenever anyone ask about her parents she would say they are dead. She made it to what she is by her own. With no one supporting her until she met seojun. He had supported her and lived her all along.

And then she met y/n and sunoh who were like a brother and sister she never had. She felt loved. Very much loved to the extend that she thought that she was dreaming.

Everyday being afraid of waking up not wanting to find them leaving her. But now that she told them her secret she felt relaxed as if a huge weight had been removed from over her shoulders.

{•• End of Flashback••}

Its as if they all needed this. Talking about their problems and the one thing they have always kept from everyone was sure relieving.

And they were glad that it was them who they were sharing it with.

The other waited for injae to calm down before sunoh decided that it was his turn to go.

Sunoh wasnt the type of people to talk about his problems but he wanted to do it. He wanted to know what it feels like to talk about them, to not hurt alone

It is now or never he thought before he started talking "i-"

Poor injae has suffered so much🤧🤧

Y/n and sunoh are left....i want this type of friendship in my lifee i swear.

Anyways may update sunoh's later if i am done studying :)

Enjoy -3-

-Unedited-