44

Seojun decided that injae should know the truth. She has the right to know....although he loves her and he cant afford losing her as well he had to tell her.

"Injae-ahh t-there is smthn u need to know" he said gulping making her look at him "wht is it" she asked tilting her head to the side "m-me and y/n w-we d-dated before" he said avoiding his shocked girlfriend's gaze.

"It all started with a simple text back in high school. I texted her thinking she was someone else but i would annoy her to text me back always. Until we became friends but one day i found out that she gets bullied because she talks to me.....so she asked me to stay away from her...to forget her.

After a year, i saw her again.....her school and mine have arranged a field trip together and thats how we met again. On the field trip we started hanging out all the time......at that time i had a girlfriend but we would always fight....y/n would comfort me after every fight.....she was like my savior

And after i broke up with jugyeong y/n would always be there for me. She helped me move on and thats when i developed really strong feelings for her. So i asked her out and she agreed.

We dated for a good yet not so long amount of time before she told me that she is travelling to Berlin for the movie and we agreed on trying our best to work our relationship out b-but i broke that promise"

Injae was left speechless so he cheated on her role model with her?? She loved seojun...so much more than anyone could imagine but this hurt her. She wouldnt mind staying with him only if y/n approved of them. But now y/n aint there so she cant do that.

"I-i need time seojun-ah" she said standing up and walking towards y/n's room.

Sitting beside her bed,crying she held y/n's hand
"y/n-ah mianhe....i am sorry for stealing ur boyfriend u-u probably hate me rn and i dont blame u....if i were u i would hate me too.....but plz stay here with us. We need u...,sunoh needs u,i need u,ur fans need u y/n-ssi so plz plz stay strong and fight for ur live" she said a sob escaping her mouth

Y/n could hear the girl and she felt bad for her. She doesnt hate her.....injae was a complete angel to y/n she was a cheerful girl with no worries....she was free

Y/n wanted to do any sign to make the girl feel better but she couldnt. Her body was completely numb. It was wierd how she could hear them but cant move. She wanted to wake up but she couldnt...she is trying her best to stay alive. It was hard for her....it has always been.

A little summary of the whole book. I think this bookk will come to an end soon. What do u think of wrong number so far? Let me know -3-

Gn guys💕💕