✺вσиυѕ ¢нαρтєя✺

It is the day everyone wait for his whole entire life. Everyone was so busy with his own things.

After 2 years of dating the guys had managed to propose properly and had asked the girls' hands for marriage.

And here we are today at their wedding. Y/n and injae were together getting ready same goes to seojun and sunoh.

The brides were so nervous. The clock was ticking on the wall indicating that it'll be time soon.

(Injae's look 👇🏻)

(Y/n's look 👇🏻)

"Omg omg am so nervous

"Omg omg am so nervous...i'll mess up...u see that aisle out there?!!!! I'll fall right when i start walking" y/n said as she was walking nervously back and forth  in the room struggling with her dress.

"Y/n-ah its ur job to walk on runways and thats a simple aisle what can go wrong?" Injae attempted to calm her down.

"Alot can go wrong i can walk and then suddenly my heels break and then fall over and i am going to be so embarrassing" she said sitting down beside injae

"I cant mess up this wedding has a lot of famous people for god's sake" she said putting her face in her hands yet she was careful not to mess her make up.

"U'll do just fine....we'll do just fine and we'll enjoy this night to the max" injae said smiling.

After some time.....it was finally the time of the wedding. The guests had arrived at the hall and sunoh along with seojun had already been waiting there for a while.

This wedding had so many ppl....kpop idols....company managers.....actors and models aswell as reporters all over the place.

Y/n's nervousness was now 100 times more. Her heart was beating like crazy as if it'll jump out of place any minute.

Yet she acted professionally. She thought of this as a nothing different than a runway show she does. When the door opened reveling the two brides, everyone was mesmerized by their beauty.

They both looked like disney princesses. They were so unreal that everyone had their eyes glued on them....not leaving.

They both smiled while approaching their future husbands who were smiling like idiots at the sight of their soon to be wife.

The two brides sure did know how to steal the spotlight and it was their job. But tonight no one stole it from the other. It was like sharing it.

They had now safely arrived in-front of guys whole stared at his soulmate deeply wanting to scream and say how much they love the others.

Soon after everyone arrived and was seated they started the wedding...

"Do u Min Injae take Han Seojun as ur lawfully wedded husband? To stay beside him through richness and poverty, through happiness and sadness, through ease and hardships, till death breaks u apart?" The preist said looking at the two smiling couple "i do" injae answered making seojun smile more.

"Do u Han Seojun take Min Injae  as ur lawfully wedded wife? To stay beside him through richness and poverty, through happiness and sadness, through ease and hardships, till death breaks u apart" he asked now looking at seojun "i do" he answered and he was now infront of the law a married man. Min Injae was his and he was hers...lawfully and infront of god.

"U may now kiss the bride" the priest said and seojun wasted no time...he grabbed injae's waist, slamming his lips onto hers then pulling away after a while. It was the happiest moment of his life.

Sunoh and y/n were standing and cheering for their best friends getting married  and seemed happy. They were glad they are happy and they knew they will stay forever till really death breaks them apart.

It was now y/n and sunoh's turn. The couple who since day one of dating had been trending and getting alot of support and love.

If there was an award of the cutest couple they both would have won it a thousand times. They were the most loved couple all over the world.

"Do u Park y/n  take Hwang Sunoh  as ur lawfully wedded husband? To stay beside him through richness and poverty, through happiness and sadness, through ease and hardships, till death break u apart" he asked and y/n nodded immediately "i do" she said making sunoh smile widely as she didnt even hesitate

"Do u Hwang Sunoh take Park y/n as ur lawfully wedded wife? To stay beside him through richness and poverty, through happiness and sadness, through ease and hardships, till death break u apart" he asked and sunoh aswell was never hesitant to make her his already " i do"  was his reply.

"U may now kiss the bride"  he didnt waste anytime and slammed his lips onto her pink plumb lips clamping her infront of everyone...infront of the whole world as his and only his.

After pulling away they rested his foreheads on hers.
"I love u y/n" he said smiling while holding her hands.

"I love u too sun-oh" she said hugging his waist making him pick her up and spin her around and the crowd went wild.

"Wahhhhh eommmma thats a really wierd story"
y/n's five year old kid said as he was done eating his cereal

Y/n chuckled at her son making a mess while eating "it is but the best thing out of it is that u came" she said smiling while wiping his mouth.

After sometime sunoh walked into the kitchen and back hugged his wife making her chuckle "i missed u" he said as he rested his head on her shoulder "mhm i missed u too wanna eat?" She asked as he shook his head no

The door bell then rang making their kid run towards it "eomma...appa its uncle seojun and aunt injae" he said as he ran back to  the kitchen with the couple and their kid after him.

"Haii guyssss" seojun said as he entered the kitchen.

They then started chatting and laughing the whole day like there is no tomorrow.

Hey guysssss the bonus chapter i promised yall....
She was telling their story to her kid how cuteee. Anyways hope u guys liked it and its the very dead end.

Thank u for the 6.43k reads i appreciate it.

Stay safe loves. Also stay tuned for the hwang sunoh book....i'll leave a message on my profile about when its hon be published so make sure to stay tuned.

Ty lomls for the love and support hope i can give yall better writings in the future...

have u guys seen the love alarm S2 trailer?? I am crying and its confusing mee like hellll make her end up with sunoh already!!!😫😫😫

Chile anyways sooo.....TC ILY STAY BEAUTIFUL❤️❤️✨