32

Its been a couple of days since the two last talked. It has honestly been hard for the two to avoid each other.

Y/n has been distracting herself by modeling for more companies and studying. Same goes to seojun. He has been studying and hanging out with his friends alot.

One day the both were hanging out with their friends when the same topic came.

"U still not on good terms with seojun?" Sun-oh asked the girl that was sitting infront  of him eating her cheesecake she hummed in response.

Sun-oh and y/n who had grown incredibly close in such a short time were at a café eating cheesecake and drinking uced coffee after a photoshoot.

Sun-oh has some secret feelings for y/n but he knew he had no chance. He knew that she loved seojun so much so he kept his feelings for himself

Seojun's friends on the other hand were talking about the same topic. "Yall still didnt talk about it?" Suho asked and seojun nodded looking down a sigh escaping his lips.

"He needs to learn how to trust me sun-oh-ah he knows its just work and that i love him....he lets his jealousy get the best of him and i cant take that" y/n explained to sun-oh who nodded understandably

"I trust her its just......i am jealous that some other guy is holding her.....that she is touching him" he said looking at his friends who smilied at their friend
"Well help u talk to her seojun-ah" sua said and they all nodded.

Sua has called y/n telling her that she needs her to go shopping. Y/n agreed on meeting her friend and just putting on an oversized hoodie paired with some black ripped jeans and a pair of converse.

After sua and y/n were done shopping sua had made sure that seojun was at the park when she made sure she clinged onto y/n trying to convince her to go to the park. Although y/n didnt like the idea she gave in after how much sua was whinning beside her.

Once they arrived there it was dark an quiet which y/n thought was quite strange. "Yah sua-ah its so dark here" y/n said "shhhh y/n lets just go" sua shushed the girl and pulled her towards the place where seojun will be standing.

"S-seojun?" Y/n asked surprised at the sight of her boyfriend standing with a bouquet of flowers infront of her. "What's that" she asked him confused as he walked towards her.

"I'm sorry y/n-ah.....i let my jealousy get through me.....i trust but its just..i was sad that it wasnt me that u were touching someone else i jus-" he was cut off by y/n's lips giving him a peck

"U dont  shut up do u?" She asked him smiling "its okay seojun its just u dont need to worry i may be touching other guys but my heart and mind belong to u han seojun" she reassuringly smiled and pulled him into a hug and the others cheered.

❤️❤️❤️