47

The doctors have checked y/n and she was perfectly fine. She was no longer in a coma but she was sleeping. Her body was tired and she was pale. She lost so much weight which made her look even thinner than she already is.

The doctors have assured the others that her state is stable and that she may leave the hospital once she wake up.

Once y/n woke up she found her friends around her....everyone doing his thing. "S-sunoh-ah" she called out her voice coming out as a whisper. "Y/n? Are u awake?" He asked as he made his way towards her catching the attention of the others. "Y-yeah j-just w-what happened?" She asked " u dont remember?" He asked her and she shook her head "i wouldnt ask if i remember sunoh-ssi" she said chuckling a little.

"Yea right" he said as he awkwardly rub the back of his head "y/n-ahh thank god ur fine" injae said making y/n turn her head towards her with her brow raised. She then turn to sunoh and asked him to come closer. "Yahh sunoh who are they" she asked only wanting sunoh to hear but but the others eventually heard her.

"What do u mean who are we y/n" seojun asked making the gurl more confused on how he knows her name and is talking so casually to her.

"Do i know you sir?"

They were all in the car.....the atmosphere around them was a little awkward.....y/n felt uncomfortable sitting in a car with two ppl she is unfamiliar with.

"Sunoh-yah can u plz tell me if i have any modeling to do soon? I rlly wanna have some photoshoots rn" she asked but the guy only shook his head "no y/n u were on vacation but you know wht is smthn good to do?" The older male asked and she shook her head "update on instagram cause ppl are so worried about you.....just tell them ur fine." He added and she nodded and took her phone out.

Y/n_park:

❤️282728,💬1982902,↗️Y/n_park: thank u guys for caring about me and always wanted to get updated about my health

Y/n_park: thank u guys for caring about me and always wanted to get updated about my health. I am doing perfectly fine now so no need to worry and thank for my fellow actors and idols for wishing me to get well soon. I love u all💕💕

After y/n uploaded the picture her phone started going off with a lot if notifications from instagram indicating ppl have been mentioning her but she just shrugged it off and asked sunoh to drive faster as she wanted to rest.

Once they arrived home y/n went to her room to sleep cuz she felt tired while the others gathered in the living room to discuss the situation they are currently in.

"So what are we going to do?" Seojun started "do just as the doctor said we should do duh" injae replied like its the most obvious think.

{••Flashback••}

"Do i know u sir?" Y/n asked and seojun looked at her schocked "what?" He asked still trying to get whats going on.

"Have we like met before or u guys were ppl that i was related to?" She asked making injae and seojun freeze in their spots

"Y/n d-"

Ahahhahaah haiiii i make stuff worse ehh? Lmao hope u guys have had a good day :)