20

Min-jun🚫💔: y/n-ahh

Me:??

Min-jun🚫💔: omg finally u replied.

Me: uh yea? Wht do u need?

Min-jun🚫💔: u home? Can we meet?

Me: ummm....uhh i dont think we can i feel sick and i cant go anywhere....minahe min-jun-ahh

Min-jun🚫💔: ohh okaay stay warm and get well soon.
Read 10:30

——————————————————————

Me: u guys still awake?

Taehoon🌸✨: yea....me and sua are out.

Me: oh have fun then......are the rest awake?

Taehoon🌸✨: soojin,suho and jugyeong fell asleep while watching the drama and i dont know if seojun got back home.

Me: oohh ight have fun taehoon-ah....

———————————————————————

Me:

Seojun🤪⛓: i aint a girl

Me: are u still out?

Seojun🤪⛓: yea why? Do u need anything?

Me: nun am just bored....

Seojun🤪⛓: then get ur ass out here and lets take a walk?

Me: no....i cant i told min-jun that am sick and cant get out.

Seojun🤪⛓: wait when did u get sick?

Me:

Seojun🤪⛓: what-

Seojun🤪⛓: what-

Me: why r u so dumb?!!!! I told him that i am sick but am not sick

Seojun🤪⛓: so u lied?

Me: no...its called purposely avoiding someone u dont wanna talk to.

Seojun🤪⛓: mehhh wait i see them walking my direction.

Me: if they asked abt me say that am sick....
Read 10:45

Me: yahhh han seojun
Read 10:45

Me: SEOJUN

Seojun🤪⛓: whattttt i was greeting them

Me: ah hehe....they still there?

Seojun🤪⛓: yes they walking beside me now :D

Me: ok? I was thinking about coming out and take a walk but now its ruined... :(

Seojun🤪⛓: shiii just come and say u took medicine or smthn.

Me: okay be right there

——————————————————————-

Jumping off her bed y/n put on a sweater and went out of the house.

Seojun who was walking with the couple suddenly felt someone jump on his back.

"Ur heavy get off" seojun said as he knew it was y/n while min-jun looked at her in disbelief as he knew she was lying but he didn't expect her to come take a walk when he was standing right there.

"If i am heavy what do u think jugyeong is" she said smirking. "Yahh dont bring my jugyeong into this" he said smacking the back of her head making her hiss in pain.

"Oh y/nn i seee ur doing fine now" seo-yoon said as she examined the girl who looked like she was never sick to her.

"Oh yea i took some medicine and seojun asked me to come out so i came" y/n said faking a smile and started walking beside them.

"U werent even sick were u" min-jun asked as they were enjoying the peacful breeze "huh what do u mean ofc i wa-" she was about to continue into her lil "ignoring game" as she told seojun only to get caught by the male "dont lie.....why are u ignoring me" he asked now looking at her.

Y/n's eyes searched for seojun's asking him to help her.

"Bro she was sick what do u mean she is lying? I got her medicine this morning" seojun defended his best friend which she was grateful for.

Min-jun just shrugged and continued walking hand in hand with his girlfriend.

The couple after a while started flirting with each other making y/n and seojun uncomfortable.

Y/n on another note wasnt paying attention to her steps, which made her trip on a rock. Seojun's reflexes  were fast enough to react making his hands reach out wrapping themselves around her waist and hold her tightly.

He just stares into her eyes pulling her closer and tightening his grip around her waist....while she was schocked....still trying to process.

"Seojun?" A familiar voice said with wide eyes staring at the two standing infront of her.

The others turned towards the voice to find a girl figure standing infront of them.

Seojun stepped forward towards the girl with tears visible in her eyes "j-jugyeong-ah"......
———————————————————————————