BONUS CHAPTER

okay maybe THIS is the last uodate of the book :P

••••••

Cry's POV

I fixed my tie and closed my journal. Time to go to mah date!

I'm gonna pick up my little princess.

I walked out of my apartment and Kara gave me a big thumbs up and I smiled at her.

I got my mask fixed because of Sam. We made it, We fix it. I walked infront of Sam's apartment.

Cassey was standing there, fixing her plant hanging on the door. She saw me and her eyes widened. "SIS! YOUR ROMEO IS HERE!" She called out and I heard shufflings.

Cassey ran inside the door and I waited. Nathan came from the shop and gave me a lovely bouqet of rose. "Give it to Sam. Dude, you don't have any flowers in a date? You have to be better than that." My brother punched me lightly on my arms.

"Thanks Kiddo." I said and my little brother went inside the apartment.

Samantha Alyson... She walked out of her apartment. I heard giggles from Marzia, Cassey and Minx. She was wearing a scarlet red dress. A rose on the side of the waist and a cocktail that's sparkling like glitters. I'm guessing Marzia did the hair and make-up. Her hair was curled and she had a hot red lips with light brown eyeshadow. She's just... stunning.

"Come on milady." I bowed and she laughed.

"Will do." She bowed slightly and I took her hand.

"How is Cassey in this world? Does the technology freaked her out?" I asked.

"Yep! But she's getting used to it little by little. I'll give her a tour in the city tomorrow." She said and she looked up at me with her bright green eyes.

"Did your mother knew about Cassey?" I asked and she pursed her lips.

"Yeah. She was soooo happy to see Cassey. It's a coincidence that Cassey's TRUE name was Casey. With a single 'S'. Unfortunately, Cassey was lost when she was still in the hospital after Mom gave birth."

"Good thing she didn't freaked out!" I said and jumped.

I earned a giggle from Sam and she hugged my arm. "Yeah."

----

I ordered my meal and we waited there. This place is fancy indeed!

Sam suddenly stood up and walked on the stage. I sat there confused and a spotlight hit her.

"This is a song for Ryan.. My childhood bestfriend and my future husband." She said and I blushed.

GAAHHH I have no mask! My cheeks are getting hot.

The piano started playing and I've noticed what tune it is... Angel with a shotgun.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun..." She changed the tone a little and made it slower.

"Get out your guns... Battle's begun

Are you a saint or a sinner?

If love's a fight.. then I shall die

With my heart on a trigger.

They say before you start a war

You better know what you're fighting for!

Well baby You're all that I adore

If love's what you need... A soldier I will be!

I'm an angel with a shotgun

Fighting 'till the wars one

I don't care if heaven won't take me back.

I'd throw away my fate, babe. Just to keep you safe.

Don't you know you're everything I have?

And IIIII....

Wanna live... not just surviiiiive....

Tonight..."

She continued singing it. I would listen to Sam's version of the song instead of the original one or the nightcore. Her voice was beautiful.

Once the song was finished, she sat beside me again and our food finally arrived.

We finished and we started chatting then... silence.

I took out the royal blue box inside my pocket and played with it. My mother said to give this to someone that I would spend the rest of my life... it's a tiny dog sculpture made with gold and is studded with real gems. The dog represents loyalty to the couple's relationship. It's realky detailed that I dont think a human made it! I'm gonna give this to Sam.

"Sam, my mother told me to give this to my special girl..." I paused and opened the box. "And you're that girl."

Someone bumped me from behind and the sculpture began to fall. SHIT. NEED TO CATCH IT.

SLAM!

CRASH!

TUG!

The sculpture was covered wih wine and our table's white covering was crumpled and the vase fell down but not break.. just wetting the table and the flowers on the vase was on the floor. It was dead silent in the restaurant.

A waiter came and cleaned our table and changed the sheet.

She took the sculpture, dripping in wine and She face palmed.

I laughed awkwardly and gave her the bouqet of roses.

"Oops..?"